This site offers different options for added-value and industry brand promotion targeting readers in specific segments. In addition to web-based advertisements, we offer text/banner ads in our free daily emails to over 35,000 subscribers. For the web ads format, GIF, JPEG and flash files are all acceptable. Please contact Sylvia Wu for more details or if you would like to discuss other positions or formats.
If you are interested in advertising on our Chinese-language daily newspaper and Chinese-language websites please visit DIGITIMES Traditional Chinese media advertising.
1. The advertising rates listed above do not include a 5% VAT, and any advertising design and material preparation fees required by the customer.
2. Rates above based on cost-per-thousand (CPM). For example: 100,000 impressions at $30 CPM = $3,000. Minimum purchased impressions: 50,000. Recommended: 150,000 impressions.
3. For advertising on this site, contact: Sylvia Wu, +886-2-8712-8866 ext 740.
4. For advertising in our Chinese-language daily newspaper and website, contact: Chih-Feng Chen, +886-2-8712-8866 ext 703.
5. Other positions also available, please request (e.g. banners, XXL leaderbords, wide skyscrapers, half banner).
Ad position samples:
- GIGABYTE wants to take you to Computex 2015 with the GIGABYTE Z97 - X99 BIG XTU Challenge
- Devoted to IE3 premium-efficiency motor R&D, Tatung aims to help the industry boost energy savings
- Enova announces X-Wall MX+, SATA Gen 3 Real-time encryption chip operating at 6 Gbps
- Indium Corporation receives NPI Award
- Indium Corporation introduces new halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste at APEX
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
- Digitimes Research: Google to finish 2-in-1 Chromebook development in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, LG outsource TV orders to ODMs to secure panel supply
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone industry to report shipment growth of 8.6% for 4Q14
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...