- 26 Jan 2015:For more than a year now, an enormous solar thermal power plant has been humming along in the Arizona desert, sending out power as needed, even well after sunset.
- 23 Jan 2015:A new report investigating the importance of public opinion and policy priority on renewable energy development has concluded "winning community consent is the only sustainable way to deliver affordable, green energy to the UK in the long term."
- There's a shareholder resolution being presented to BP and Shell in the current round of annual meetings, one that asks them to invest more in renewable energy.
- 19 Jan 2015:Monhegan faces challenges as stark as its beauty. Foremost among them - and the spur for the journey to Denmark - is dependence on expensive, dirty fuels for heating and electricity.
- 15 Jan 2015:Mines from the Americas to Africa and Australia are slowly becoming unlikely hotspots for the production and use of green energy.
- A broad Florida coalition of business, conservative and conservation groups came together Wednesday for a public petition drive aimed at amending the state's constitution to promote solar energy in Florida.
- Brand new fuel cell ferry in full service
- Armed with strong system integration capabilities, Tatung launches smart green building solutions
- Heraeus Photovoltaics consolidates research and development in US
- Heraeus Photovoltaics features SOL9620 Series and the SOL9621 Series at Intersolar N.A. 2014
- Heraeus to exhibit at Intersolar North America 2014 Exhibition and Conference
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...
The Taiwan-based solar supply chain is likely to enter a period of consolidation. For upstream material...