- 3 Jul 2015:Air Force officials paid a contractor $19 million - and is scheduled ultimately to pay another $115 million - to reduce energy consumption at Joint Base McGuire in New Jersey without making sure the work was actually done and whether it made any difference.
- Here's a bit of energizing news: In 2014, for the first time in four decades, the global economy grew along with energy demand without an increase in global carbon emissions.
- According to industry sources, Hanwha Q Cells is expected to complete its solar cell and module factories this year and become number one in the global solar module sector as early as next year.
- Tesla Motors' second-quarter sales jumped 52%, higher than the company had forecast, giving the Silicon Valley auto maker important momentum ahead of the debut of its Model X sport-utility later this year.
- 29 Jun 2015:Bill Gates plans to double investment in green energy technology and research to combat climate change, but rejects calls to divest from fossil fuels
- 23 Jun 2015:By the end of this year India may break into the top 10 solar power markets, in terms of installed capacity, as the South Asian giant has now crossed 4 GW of installed solar power capacity.
- Does the law of Florida discriminate against solar power companies?
- Podemos worked with Robert Pollin on plan that they say could create hundreds of thousands of jobs and would be self-financing.
- 18 Jun 2015:Rising green energy levies 'risk public backlash' (Jun 17) - telegraph.com.uk (USE Daily Telegraph (UK))Efforts to combat climate change could be jeopardised by a backlash against the rising costs of green levies on energy bills, IPPR think-tank says
- BIG SUN and SAS sign iPV Solar Tracker exclusive distribution agreement for Germany and Italy
- Brand new fuel cell ferry in full service
- Armed with strong system integration capabilities, Tatung launches smart green building solutions
- Heraeus Photovoltaics consolidates research and development in US
- Heraeus Photovoltaics features SOL9620 Series and the SOL9621 Series at Intersolar N.A. 2014
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Big firms from other sectors are also playing the PV game
The solar energy market is recovering.
Latest developments in PV pricing.
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...