- 10 Apr 2013:Norway's Renewable Energy Corp's (REC) and Seattle-based Summit Power have sold their North Star solar power plant project in California to First Solar, an American solar firm, the Norwegian company said on April 10.
- 9 Apr 2013:
- 15 Mar 2013:
- 25 Feb 2013:
- 14 Jan 2013:
- 17 Aug 2012:
- 5 Jul 2012:
- 25 Apr 2012:
- 3 Feb 2012:REC Group selling-off wafer and cell equipment from closed facilities in Norway (February 2) - PV-TechAs part of REC Groups previously announced closure of certain wafer and cell production plants in Norway, a sale of the equipment from three plants is to be organised by surplus asset management firm, GoIndustry Dovebid.
- 16 Jan 2012:
- 12 Jan 2012:
- 23 Dec 2011:REC modules were selected for a 60MW module supplier agreement with the German project developer GP JOULE for solar power plant installations in France and Germany.
- 7 Dec 2011:
- 10 Nov 2011:REC enters emerging Indian solar market supplying 5MW solar plant in Rajasthan (November 9) - Company releaseREC modules were selected for a 5MW module solar power plant developed by Kanoria Chemicals & Industries Limited ("KCI") which is among the first projects to benefit from the Renewable Energy Certificate Mechanism in India.
- 7 Nov 2011:China Sunergy and REC Wafer have spent the last few years to-ing and fro-ing between courts in Norway and China in the hope of reaching a settlement over the termination of a supply contract by REC Wafer.
- 2 Nov 2011:
- 26 Oct 2011:
- 22 Sep 2011:
- 15 Sep 2011:
- 26 Aug 2011:Renewable Energy Corp. ASA, a Norwegian maker of solar-power components, extended a shutdown of plants in Norway until the end of the year because demand for wafers and cells has failed to pick up.
- 2 Aug 2011:
- 21 Jul 2011:A $1.2 billion write-down by solar equipment maker REC on Tuesday highlighted the pain being inflicted by aggressive Chinese competition and may herald wider consolidation in the sector and flattening of prices.
- 24 Jun 2011:
- 26 May 2011:
- 4 May 2011:Norway's Renewable Energy Corp posted forecast-beating earnings on Wednesday, but warned of waning demand, oversupply and price pressure as political uncertainty clouds key European solar markets.
- 28 Apr 2011:
- 23 Sep 2010:
- 7 Jul 2010:
- 8 May 2009:
- 23 Jan 2009:
- GIGABYTE wants to take you to Computex 2015 with the GIGABYTE Z97 - X99 BIG XTU Challenge
- Devoted to IE3 premium-efficiency motor R&D, Tatung aims to help the industry boost energy savings
- Enova announces X-Wall MX+, SATA Gen 3 Real-time encryption chip operating at 6 Gbps
- Indium Corporation receives NPI Award
- Indium Corporation introduces new halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste at APEX
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
- Digitimes Research: Google to finish 2-in-1 Chromebook development in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: Samsung, LG outsource TV orders to ODMs to secure panel supply
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone industry to report shipment growth of 8.6% for 4Q14
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...