Taiwan market: HTC launches HTC Butterfly S and HTC Desire 600
Mobile + telecom | 5min ago
Formosa Epitaxy may see 3Q13 revenues grow 20-30% sequentially, says company chairman
LED | 27min ago
Digitimes Research: TSMC expanding in China
Bits + chips | 44min ago
Taiwan market: ViewSonic to launch Full HD projectors by end of 2013
Displays | 49min ago
IDC lowers forecast growth for monitors while average screen size increases
Displays | 53min ago
Acer positions Gateway and Packard Bell as mid-range/entry-level brands
IT + CE | 1h 6min ago
HP CEO to visit China and Taiwan
IT + CE | 1h 26min ago
Touch-sensor technologies poised for growth, says DisplaySearch
Displays | 1h 57min ago
Lite-On Technology to deal out 2012 cash dividend of NT$2.35
LED | 1h 59min ago
Newmax Technology to begin shipments of lenses used in Xbox One in 3Q13
IT + CE | 2h 1min ago
Innolux not to be largely affected by subsidies ending in China, says company president
Displays | 2h 2min ago
Genius Electronic to expand lens capacity by 60%
IT + CE | 2h 5min ago
AUO likely to turn around performance in 2013, says company chairman
Displays | 2h 8min ago
UMC looking for potential acquisitions in Asia
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 2h 8min ago
Micron swings to fiscal 3Q13 profit
Bits + chips | 3h 4min ago
- 2 Jul 2012:
- PowerByProxi aims to cooperate with Taiwan makers to explore wireless power market
- AZZURRO demonstrates high-yield production for GaN-on-Si voltage wafers
- Advantech Releases 6U CompactPCI Board with 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Advantech to Support CompactPCI PlusIO and Serial Standards
- ABB to showcase leading-edge power distribution technologies at CIRED
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Lose the switch, lose the loss: Cavendish Kinetics leverages MEMS for tunable RF components
- Cavendish Kinetics announces RF MEMS technology for improving wireless performance
- Solar trade dispute spreads to wine industry; gets personal
- Analogix eyes link between smartphones and HD displays
- Strong reaction from China, EU members over solar trade row
Dialog Semiconductor has managed to land solution orders from first-tier smartphone vendors in the...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Eight years ago, the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) defined the first carrier class networks and services...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...