Connector maker UDE to benefit from games console orders
IT + CE | 1min ago
Digitimes Research: China touch panel makers expand their influence in the market
Displays | 23min ago
Taiwan market: Handset shipments in 1Q13 hit record, says IDC
Mobile + telecom | 25min ago
MediaTek-MStar merger yet to receive China approval
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 29min ago
Netronix aims to become largest e-book reader ODM in 3 years, says paper
IT + CE - Newswatch | 56min ago
PCB equipment makers Csun, Ampoc 2Q13 sales to rise
Bits + chips | 1h 26min ago
Alltop expects 20-30% growth in non-notebook businesses
IT + CE | 2h 57min ago
Chipbond expects sales to peak in 3Q13
Bits + chips | 3h ago
Taiwan market: Sony to launch Handycam camcorder GW88V
IT + CE | 3h 47min ago
Simplo, Dynapack approve 2012 dividends
IT + CE - Stockwatch | 3h 50min ago
Spreadtrum raises sales guidance for 2Q13
Bits + chips | 3h 57min ago
Taiwan optical supply chain facing challenges from China players
Before Going to Press | Jun 17, 22:11
- 19 Feb 2013:
- Advantech Releases 6U CompactPCI Board with 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Advantech to Support CompactPCI PlusIO and Serial Standards
- ABB to showcase leading-edge power distribution technologies at CIRED
- Fanless In-Vehicle Systems with Intel Core i7
- FIC partners with Cluster Wireless to deliver Intelligent M2M Solutions
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Lose the switch, lose the loss: Cavendish Kinetics leverages MEMS for tunable RF components
- Cavendish Kinetics announces RF MEMS technology for improving wireless performance
- Solar trade dispute spreads to wine industry; gets personal
- Analogix eyes link between smartphones and HD displays
- Strong reaction from China, EU members over solar trade row
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
Taiwan-based Chimei Group, once a major LCD panel maker, now focuses on providing upstream components...
Eight years ago, the Metro Ethernet Forum (MEF) defined the first carrier class networks and services...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...