Delta Electronics donates real-time toxic chemical detecting equipment to EPA
IT + CE | 17min ago
Laibao reaches 80% yields on 5G line; OGS shipments reach 600,000 a month
Displays | 20min ago
AUO to pay US$24 million in antitrust civil litigation
Displays | 28min ago
Nuvoton posts EPS NT$1.51 for January-September period
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 31min ago
Taiwan makers 3-5 years ahead of China in LTPS technology, says AUO
Displays | 33min ago
Global Pay TV market to generate US$269 billion in 2014, says ABI Research
IT + CE | 39min ago
Taiwan makers in China less interested in additional investment, says TEEMA
IT + CE | 55min ago
Google to not make additional investments in Himax Display
Bits + chips | 2h 37min ago
Digitimes Research: OLED TV pricing to remain double Ultra HD TV pricing through 2016; China vendors see mixed results in LCD TV sales abroad
Displays | 2h 43min ago
PChome Store teams up with TenPay to tap China market
IT + CE | 4h 50min ago
Sony to launch 12-inch tablet in 1Q15, say Taiwan makers
IT + CE | 4h 59min ago
FCCL supplier Taiflex sees profits up 24% in 3Q14
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 5h 11min ago
Intel Global Summit 2014 to focus on IoT, smart wearable devices, say Taiwan makers
IT + CE | 5h 28min ago
Taiwan makers still eyeing sales of Ultra HD TV panels, high-end IT displays
Displays | 5h 46min ago
Foxconn will not acquire TPK, says company
Displays | 5h 52min ago
Giga Solar expects to ship 240 tonnes of PV silver pastes in 2014
Green energy | 6h 41min ago
Gigastorage to set up PV module factory in Thailand
Green energy | 6h 49min ago
Taiwan market: HTC maintains largest market share by sales volume in September
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | 7h 3min ago
Taiwan September manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
Bits + chips | Oct 23, 21:45
- 7 Aug 2013:
- Intel IoT Asia Mark the Arrival of IoT Era
- Industry experts gathers at Intel IoT Asia to unveil the latest market trends
- Conquer Electronics' Innovation - Industrial Micro Fuses
- OSTAR Takes the Lead to Drive Smart Medical Applications
- Chilisin expanding via process capacity to handle surging orders for 0201 high-frequency chip inductors
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Digitimes Research: Enterprise segment to benefit, but PC segment to suffer from HP spin-off
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: China 4G smartphone demand fails to surge; CoolPad, Lenovo, Xiaomi unlikely to achieve 2014 targets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to release new inexpensive notebook solution; unlikely to receive full support from vendors
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...