Taiwan-based LED packaging house Everlight Electronics has introduced a high power, high brightness LED package, the "Shwo" series.
The Shwo series is a surface-mount high-power device featuring high brightness combined with a compact size (3.5x3.5x1.85mm) that is suitable for all kinds of lighting applications such as general illumination, flash, spot, signal, industrial and commercial lighting. With the capability of 100-700mA driving currents, the Shwo family can be driven up to 3 watts. The minimum luminous flux (lm) of the 1W Shwo can be up to 100 lm at 6500K(CCT) or 80 lm at 3000K(CCT) when driven with 350mA current. The minimum luminous flux (lm) of the 3W Shwo can be up to 160 lm at 6500K(CCT) or 120 lm at 3000K(CCT) when driven with 700mA current.
The thermal pad of this device is electrically isolated providing convenience in thermal and electrical design. The Shwo series also has the advantage of low thermal resistance. It is one of the most promising devices in Everlight's high power Lighting Series product offering and is ready to face the challenges of today's Solid-State Lighting requirements.
• Small package with high efficiency
• ESD protection up to 8KV
• Soldering method: SMT
• Binning parameters: brightness, forward voltage, wavelength and chromaticity
• Moisture Sensitivity Level: 1
• RoHS compliant
• Matches ANSI binning
• Lumens Maintenance conforms to IESNA LM80 test method
• General lighting
• Decorative and entertainment lighting
• Signal and symbol luminaries for orientation marker lights (e.g. steps, exit ways, etc.)
• Exterior and interior automotive illumination
Everlight's Shwo series LED lighting