AIC announced the release of its Tolimon Series Storage Server. By implementing Intel's most advanced designs to date in Intel Xeon processors and chipsets with AIC-patented MAX I/O technology, AIC's Tolimon solutions deliver amazing performance and capability to maximize all available I/O bandwidth by pushing the boundaries of Gen 3 PCI Express.
"AIC has leveraged Max IOTM again to empower customers to determine the most efficient way to utilize PCI Express based on their IO requirements. Whether customers have a requirement to support four double slot GPGPU cards or eight PCI express X8 add-on cards - AIC's Tolimon series servers can support those new requirements," said David Huang, Vice President of Marketing and Sales at AIC Headquarter, Taiwan. "It's exciting when customers realize they don't need to compromise their requirements just to find a solution that will meet today's demanding IO needs."
Tolimon Server's base configuration includes:
* 2 x LGA2011 sockets to support dual Intel Xeon processor E5-2600/E5-2600v2 family with Intel QuickPath Interconnect links (8.0GT/s, 7.2GT/s, 6.4GT/s)
* 2 x 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet and 2 x 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports
* 6 DDR3 UDIMM/RDIMM per processor; total 12 DIMM for up to 384GB of memory capacity
* 4 x SATA 3G, 2 x SATA 6G and 8 ports 3Gb/s SAS
* Intel Advanced Vector Extensions and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
* Max I/O native PCI Express switch to support up to 64 User Definable PCI Express lanes from dual Intel Xeon processors E5-2600/E5-2600 v2 family from 4 x16 slots up to 16 x4 slots
* 16 x 3.5" SATA/SAS 6G Hard Drive Bays with SAS Expander backplane option
AIC SB301-TO Storage Server solution
DIGITIMES' editorial team was not involved in the creation or production of this content. Companies looking to contribute commercial news or press releases are welcome to contact us.