Indium Corporation will feature its new ultra-low voiding Indium10.1HF Solder Paste - which helps customers Avoid the Void - at Productronica China 2018, March 14-16, 2018, in Shanghai.
Indium10.1HF is an air reflow, no-clean, halogen-free, Pb-free solder paste specifically formulated to achieve ultra-low voiding, especially in bottom termination component (BTC) assemblies.
Indium10.1HF has a flux chemistry engineered to improve reliability with:
- High ECM performance under low standoff components, RF shields without proper ventilation, and components in low-clearance cavities
- Solder beading minimization
- Very low bridging, slump, and solder balling
- Excellent wetting to a variety of common fresh and aged metallizations and surface finishes
- High print transfer efficiency with low variation
Indium10.1HF is compatible with lead-free alloys such as SnAgCu, SnAg, and other alloy systems favored by the electronics industry. This solder paste is halogen-free per IEC 61249-2-21, test method EN 14582.
For more information about Indium Corporation's low-voiding solder pastes, visit www.indium.com/avoidthevoid or see Indium Corporation at booth E2.2330.
DIGITIMES' editorial team was not involved in the creation or production of this content. Companies looking to contribute commercial news or press releases are welcome to contact us.