- Be the first to comment
- Quanta November notebook shipments up 19%
- Alcatel-Lucent sets up innovation center in Taiwan
- Innolux to produce 75-inch Ultra HD TV panels
- Qualcomm announces 64-bit capable Snapdragon 410 chipset
- AUO November large-size panel shipments up 13% on month
- Concentrated PV solar installations set to boom, says IHS
- Chunghwa Telecom nets NT$4.83 per share for January-November
- Foxconn November revenues hit record
- Acer November revenues up month, down on year
- WPG reports revenue gains for November
- Radiant Opto-Electronics November BLU shipments highest in 2013
- Genesis Photonics looks to LED street lamp demand in China
- Compal, Wistron, Inventec see mixed results in November revenues
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to see 2014 touch panel shipments up for smartphones, notebooks, down for tablets
- TSMC 28nm utilization rate to rebound in 1Q14
- MediaTek reportedly places 28nm chip orders with Globalfoundries
- Epistar sees increased November revenues
- About 25% of LED chips to be used in lighting in 2013, say Taiwan makers
- Solar players see increased November revenues
- Micron launches 45nm serial NOR flash for embedded apps
- Smart device component industry is key to Taiwan economic development, says JT Wang
- China market: Smart TV penetration to rise to over 70% in 2014, say Taiwan makers
- TSMC November sales drop 14%
- Taiwan market: Samsung introduces Galaxy J
- Sonix November sales rise 11%
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...