- Be the first to comment
- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- Powerchip inks pact to built 12-inch JV fab in China
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- IC backend service company KYEC to ramp capex for 2015
- Huawei selects Cypress touchscreen solution for tablets
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Commentary: SMIC gains access to 14nm process technology
- Solar cell makers lower prices
- Taiwan market: CHT hikes 4G user targets, says paper
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- China market: Meizu ready to launch MX5, says paper
- Parade to ramp up shipments of USB Type-C switches
- Green Energy Technology to hike prices by 5% in July
- Advanced Optoelectronic Technology expects revenues to rebound in 4Q15
- Samsung female employee proportion rises to 42% in 2014
- Quanta Computer expects Apple Watch shipments to increase in 2H15
- Wind power capacity installations expected to grow 8.9% in 2015, says firm
- Solartech Energy to expand PERC polycrystalline solar cell capacity
- Foxconn to be largest handset, tablet, desktop ODM/OEM in 2015, says chairman
- Digitimes Research: Cree to downsize LED capacity due to price competition from China makers
- Cree announces LED business restructuring, US$500 million stock buyback authorization
- Notebook demand not strong as expected in 2H15, overall shipments to drop on year in 2015
- LG Chem to mass produce hexagonal battery for smartwatches
- Intense set-top box market consolidation not over, says firm
- Broadcom expands strategic collaborations in China
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...