- Be the first to comment
- Shipments for 5-inch displays with HD/Full HD resolution in China during February, says firm
- Supply chains shifting strategy due to weak notebook and tablet demand in Europe
- China-based MLS expects 2015 LED lighting revenues from US to hike 5-10 fold
- MediaTek intros Helio family SoC for high-end smartphones
- Inotera puts capital reduction plans on hold
- Prospects of IC backend service industry remain promising: Q&A with UTAC Holdings CEO William John Nelson
- UMC begins construction of 12-inch fab in Xiamen
- Catcher says no major damage in China plant fire
- Taiwan market: Bidding for new 4G band units to be less intense, says TWM president
- Taiwan university develops silicon slurry recycling process
- Kinpo Electronics expanding capacity at factory in Philippines, says paper
- Unity Opto Technology sees booming orders for LED lighting
- Intel, Micron unveil new 3D NAND flash memory
- Sapphire makers seeing strong orders in March
- Genius Electronic Optical offers LED fishing lights
- Digitimes Research: Tianma expects new high-end display fabs to enter production in 2H15
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to push 2 inexpensive notebooks in mid-2015 to counter Chromebook penetration
- Green Energy Technology to not deal out dividend for 2014
- Nan Ya Photonics exhibits omni-directional LED light bulb
- LED light bulb prices to fall to US$5 in 2015, says Epistar chairman
- Digitimes Research: Holitech to become 2nd-largest touch panel maker in China after acquisitions
- Young Fast aims to reduce cash outflow and increase new solutions to improve performance in 2015
- Smart building technology spending forecast to grow to US$17.4 billion in 2019, says IDC
- Global smart wearable entertainment devices and services market will top US$9.4 billion by 2019, says Technavio
- Global wind power installations increase 42% in 2014, says Navigant
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...