- Be the first to comment
- Acer becomes top PC and projector vendor in Philippines
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors turning to retail and online channels for better profits
- LED demand turns weak in 3Q14, says Epistar chairman
- Panel makers look to vehicle industry as handset panel shipments remain conservative
- Trends and technologies at Touch Taiwan 2014
- Microsoft reduces Surface chassis suppliers; may adopt similar strategy for other components
- Asustek to release US$100 7-inch tablet in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: Bit-growth of DRAM chips lower in 2014 on weak PC demand
- Solartech Energy sees increased August revenues
- Gigabyte Communications to ship 2G feature phones
- Smart grid as a service will reach US$11.2 billion in annual revenues by 2023, says Navigant
- Acer to reveal new business plans and partners in October
- Digitimes Research: Proportion of HDMI/DisplayPort technology in LCD monitors increases 7.5pp in August
- Makers expect UHD TV panels and WQHD handset panels to gain more traction in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Korea kicks off semiconductor development projects
- Eon reportedly to team up with China Sigma to develop NAND flash chips
- Taiwan solar cell makers see orders increase in August
- ASPs for handset, touch controller, LCD driver ICs trending down in 3Q14
- LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
- Pre-October 1 holiday orders to be moderate, say Taiwan-based IC vendors
- More UHD TVs shipped in 2Q14 than in all of 2013, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: TWM, FET add 1800MHz to 4G operation
- Asia Pacific Telecom to merge with Ambit Microelectronics
- Three-quarters of high resolution smartphone LCDs will ship to Apple and China vendors, says DisplaySearch
- PC outlook improves, although shipments are still expected to fall 3.7% in 2014, says IDC
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...