- Be the first to comment
- ICP DAS expects new products to drive 4Q16 revenues
- Black Cattle Food sets up 6G AMOLED factory in China
- Samsung rolls out 8GB LPDDR4 DRAM package
- MCU maker Nuvoton reports strong earnings for January-September
- More than 30 IC design houses to vie for fingerprint sensor market in 2017
- China smartphone vendors to buy more panels and other parts from local suppliers in 2017
- North American semiconductor equipment industry posts September book-to-bill ratio of 1.05
- FET to budget NT$10 billion on acquisitions and investments in 2017-2019
- Taiwan market: iPhone 7 tops market share in September, says paper
- Yilan County Government sets up over 1,000 indoor W-Fi access points
- Taichung City adopts LED smart lighting solutions from Philips
- MIRDC working on communication standards for LED equipment
- October medium- to large-size TV panel pricing up significantly, say research firms
- Leadtek pushing into medical market
- PChome JV provides e-payment services in Thailand
- Nichia wins patent infringement litigation in Japan
- Baidu adopts Xilinx to accelerate machine learning applications in the data center
- Digitimes Research: Global large-size panel shipments to grow at CAGR of 0.3% in 2016-2021
- Neo Solar Power to float overseas convertible bonds
- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Taiwan September unemployment rate down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- LeEco enters US market
- Passive component maker Mag.Layers sees EPS hit 6-year high in 3Q16
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...