- Be the first to comment
- China ends tax exemption for EPZ-imported polysilicon
- Solartech sees solar cell orders extend to November
- Digitimes Research: China eyeing acquistions to advance IC processes
- Taiwan IC design houses see order visibility continue improving
- Nichia sues Everlight subsidiary in Germany for patent infringement
- Worldwide server shipments grew 8% in 2Q15, while revenue increased 7.2%, says Gartner
- Digitimes Research: Osram expected to keep leading status in automotive lighting
- HTC to lay off 600 employees working in Taiwan
- LG looking at 9.7G facilities, say reports
- Xiaomi said to release notebook in 2016 with help from Inventec and Foxconn
- Japan sees decreased 2Q15 PV module shipments, says JPEA
- Japan market: HTC to beef up marketing of SIM-free smartphones
- Samsung holding meetings with telecom providers to introduce new 18-inch tablet, say reports
- Toshiba sells shares in Topcon
- Ruggedized and gaming notebooks becoming new target of ODMs
- CPT conservative about 3Q15 performance
- China semiconductor investment fund reportedly targets Globalfoundries
- E Ink reports 2H15 performance
- Digitimes Research: Smart glass used in automobiles still in developmental stages
- SPIL, Foxconn to form strategic partnership to fend off ASE acquisition bid
- TLLiA signs MoU with China-based Changhui Group
- Taiwan solar cell makers see demand in excess of capacities in September
- BOE to purchase 6G flexible OLED production equipment, says report
- Acer seeking smartphone OEM in Indonesia
- Acer and Asustek looking to raise notebook prices in Taiwan, says paper
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...