- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Single-layer multi-touch technology to enter tablet touch panel market
- Huawei has preliminary ideas for 5G mobile, says vice chairman
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments drop 30% sequentially in 1Q14
- LCD equipment suppliers to see order visibility improve in 2014
- Taiwan makers expected to hold over 50% Ultra HD TV panel market share in 2014
- Upstream suppliers eye server orders from Lenovo
- Flexible AC transmission systems to surpass US$5 billion in annual revenues worldwide by 2022, says firm
- LG Display reports 1Q14 results
- Demand for TV, STB and LED driver ICs picking up
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments drop 5.5% on year in 1Q14; HP, Asustek, Apple enjoy growth
- Taiwan market: Ambit 4G infrastructure plan raises security concern over Huawei equipment
- Giga Solar to deal out 2013 dividend per share of NT$8.00
- Yingli Green Energy expects to turn profitable in 2Q14
- China market: Tesla plans to deploy PV-based power charging network
- DRAM chip supply to fall short of demand in 3Q14, say Kingston and Nanya
- Taiwan market: China solar-grade wafer makers competing with local makers
- 40W LED bulb prices drop in March, says LEDinside
- Taiwan market: HTC unveils Desire 816, Desire 610 4G smartphones
- Global chip revenues rise in 2013, reversing loss from earlier year; memory and wireless lead the way, says IHS
- Taiwan market: 40% of LCD TVs sold in 2014 expected to be large-size, Ultra HD, says LG
- Jeng Shiang performance down in 1Q14; expected to increase 40% in 2Q14
- Taiwan March manufacturing production index up, says MOEA
- Taiwan market: Competition in 4G LTE smartphone segment heating up
- Panel supply chain expects performance to increase in 2Q14
- UMC 28nm yield rates improving
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...