- Be the first to comment
- MediaTek rolls out 4G solutions for vehicle recorder market
- Largan expected to keep lead in smartphone dual-lens module
- Getac expects strong 2H12
- Neo Solar Power unveils 3 high-efficiency solar cell models
- Foxconn chairman expects channel retail business to grow strongly in 1 year
- CPT at full capacity with order visibility through 3Q16, says president
- Acer achieves breakthroughs in non-PC businesses, says chairman
- Taiwan sets 2025 target renewable energy installation capacity at 27.423GW
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Display, LG Display to keep expanding AMOLED capacities
- Chenbro to expand capacity to meet growing demand from data centers
- China makers count on government subsidies for profits, says report
- Shenzhen Stock Exchange questions NavInfo acquisition bid for MediaTek China unit
- Apple developing Micro LED panels for Apple Watch, say Taiwan makers
- Sonix 2Q16 revenues to rise 50-60%, says report
- Taiwan market: 641,000 handsets sold in May, says CNA
- Everlight plays down impact of Japan patent infringement ruling
- Digitimes Research: Tablet AP shipments in China to decrease 2.9% in 2016
- Canadian Solar, Flextronics to jointly set up PV module factory in Brazil, says Absolar
- Foxconn chairman looks at LeEco ecosystem for possible cooperation
- DoC imposes tariffs on China-made SolarCity PV modules
- Acer expects Europe operation to be affected by UK vote
- Power transistors to see less volatility in second half of decade, says IC Insights
- Taiwan market: APT to launch VoWiFi services
- Compal chairman expects Taiwan exports to benefit from rising Japanese Yen
- Beijing to build new IC industrial park with total investment of CNY4 billion, says report
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...