- Be the first to comment
- Colorful rising fast in graphics card market
- E Ink capex to further drop in 2015
- Asustek faces challenge to hit 2015 target shipments of 25 million smartphones
- China market: Price competition for 4G smartphones heating up
- Wireless charging application market to flourish on strong consumer electronics demand, says MIC
- DRAM prices fall 9% in 2Q15, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Sharp struggling due to lagging orders in China
- Smart home security land grab will drive security monitoring services into 15 million more US homes by 2020, says ABI Research
- Taiwan 1Q15 economic growth rate downward adjusted to 3.37%, says DGBAS
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- Intel, Rockchip jointly promoting SoFIA 3G-R SoCs in China
- Lenovo revenues up 21% in fiscal 4Q14
- AUO denies rumors of potential merger with Innolux
- iPhone shipments to reach over 230 million in 2015, says firm
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- Xintec profits soar in 1Q15
- Giga Solar Materials starts operation of 17MWp PV power-generating station in Japan
- Google seeking Taiwan partners to promote Chromebook, say makers
- Cirrus Logic shifts orders to TSMC
- Worldwide Chromebook sales will reach 7.3 million units in 2015, says Gartner
- TV sales in China down 6% during May 1 holiday period, says WitsView
- Electric motorcycle and scooter sales expected to total 55 million from 2015-2024, says firm
- China-based white-box vendors push dual-OS tablets
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...