- Be the first to comment
- Samsung OLED handset panel pricing to reach parity with TFT LCD in 2015
- China market: IC demand for 4G smartphones to pick up after Lunar New Year holidays
- Commentary: Price cut competition looming for fingerprint sensor market
- Kingwaytek to offer in-car Internet-access services
- Supply chains eyeing opportunities for 34-inch WQHD monitors
- Prices for 256GB SSDs to fall below US$70, says Apacer executive
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China players becoming strong threat to first-tier brand vendors
- China December mobile phone user base grows to 1.286 billion, says MIIT
- Taiwan solar cell makers need to evaluate costs of moving production abroad, says Gintech president
- Toshiba reorganization to strengthen IoT-related business
- Taiwan solar cell makers may see continued losses in 1H15, says KGI Securities Taiwan
- PCB equipment makers Csun, Ampoc sales to show steady growth in 1H15
- JDI to expand vehicle display production in Taiwan
- Digitimes Research: CES 2105 highlights new developments of parts and components for smartwatches
- Digitimes Research: Price wars for Ultra HD TVs spurring in 2015
- Intel said to form stylus alliance
- China smartphone vendors keen to adopt metal-stamping chassis
- Schott reports improved performance
- Free upgrade to Windows 10 unlikely to boost notebook replacement
- Delta Electronics unveils own-brand industrial robot
- Taiwan market: LG expects 20% sales growth in home electronics segment in 2015
- Metal chassis makers expected to achieve good revenue performances in 1Q15
- AMD facing declining graphics card market share
- Taiwan market: CHT, Acer to jointly offer business-use communication solutions
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...