- Be the first to comment
- Everyone wants in on virtual reality opportunity
- This concludes our broadcasting day: Vizio redefines the TV
- Elan obtains fingerprint sensor orders from first-tier notebook firms
- The gaming notebook competition: Q&A with Jone Chang from Gigabyte notebook department
- Insyde intros flagship UEFI BIOS
- Brazil market: Xiaomi recalls handset team, to not introduce new models temporarily
- Tons Lightology shareholders approve 2015 dividend of NT$3
- Taiwan ultra-thin heat-pipe makers under price cut pressure
- Epistar hikes blue LED chip quotes, says report
- Anji Technology looks to PV demand in Taiwan
- Computex 2016: ARM announces new mobile chips for VR-ready devices
- Computex 2016: ASE to showcase SiP, MEMS and sensor solutions for smart living applications
- Qualcomm expands Snapdragon Wear lineup with offering for targeted-purpose wearables
- Digitimes Research: Growing HMD devices stir up development of professional VR application market
- Computex 2016: Asustek unveils new ZenFone 3 smartphones and Transformer 2-in-1lineups
- Chin-Poon remains focused on automotive PCBs
- Digitimes Research: Korea memory-IC industry output value to increase 5% in 2Q16
- Computex looks to take on new identity
- Powering the cloud: Intel embraces new identity
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...