- Be the first to comment
- Commentary: Will Terry Gou consider acquiring Vizio?
- Taiwan market: CHT expects significant revenues from IoT platform
- TSMC talks about its next growth drivers
- MediaTek 2Q17 revenues to rise 10-15%
- Lenovo to push gaming products in Asia Pacific
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- IC distributor Edom 2Q17 revenues to rise
- China March mobile communication user base grows to 1.346 billion
- Tianma Micro-electronics starts production at 6G AMOLED factory
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- Copper foil maker Co-Tech positive about 2017 outlook
- Silicon wafer suppliers seeking long-term contracts
- EMEA traditional PC market returning to growth in 1Q17, says IDC
- Galaxy S8 materials costs highest by far compared to previous versions, IHS teardown reveals
- Commentary: Motherboard players act passively about outcome of the market
- Lite-On, Everlight, Genesis Photonics step into LED automotive headlights
- HP Labs develops IonTouch with E Ink
- Samsung Display may set up 7G flexible OLED factory, says firm
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Holtek reports on-year increase in 1Q17 earnings
- HTC announces first grants in VR for Impact program
- Amazon opens office in Taiwan to promote B2B online trading
- Gemtek sees earnings nearly triple in 1Q17
- Ardentec breaks ground for new plant in Nanjing
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
The global reaction to the aggressive investment strategy adopted by China-based Tsinghua Unigroup...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...