- Be the first to comment
- Mobile DRAM revenues rise 6% in 3Q14, says DRAMeXchange
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone makers increase overseas shipments by 53% in 3Q14
- Patent wars may become competitive strategy in China smartphone market
- TSMC to grab 40-50% of A9 chip orders
- SemiLEDs reports fourth quarter and fiscal year end 2014 financial results
- Revenues from smart meters expected to reach US$6.6 billion annually by 2023, says Navigant
- ChipMOS 2015 capex to stay flat
- Most motherboard players to focus on gross margins in 2015
- Commentary: MediaTek offers food for thought about investing in China
- CPT seeing increased smartphone, tablet and vehicle shipments
- Innolux clarifies Chi Mei Lighting debt issues, looking to secure loan from Taiwan banks
- Micron, Winbond team up for serial NOR flash
- China market: 4G smartphone chip prices continue to fall
- Wistron to see good profits in 2015 thanks to iPhone 5c, says paper
- Inotera orders equipment from Applied Materials
- TPV sees LCD TV and monitor shipments increase 7.5% in 3Q14
- China market: Smartphone vendors to streamline product lines
- Oppo, Gionee increase AMOLED handset panel orders to Samsung
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to reach 74.53 million in 4Q14
- LED lighting marks a new era: Q&A with Hubie Notohamiprodjo, SSL products marketing director, Dialog Semiconductor
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan small- to medium-size panel shipments reach 329.7 million in 3Q14
- Residential demand response revenues expected to reach US$2.3 billion annually by 2023, says firm
- TV shipments improve 4% in 3Q14; LCD TV shipments rise nearly 9%, says DisplaySearch
- Lenovo reportedly to start producing wearable devices soon, says report
- Samsung Electro-Mechanics to expand businesses in China in 2015, says paper
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
NOR flash memory supplier Macronix International is looking to expand its presence in the automotive...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...