- Be the first to comment
- Colorful rising fast in graphics card market
- E Ink capex to further drop in 2015
- Asustek faces challenge to hit 2015 target shipments of 25 million smartphones
- China market: Price competition for 4G smartphones heating up
- Wireless charging application market to flourish on strong consumer electronics demand, says MIC
- DRAM prices fall 9% in 2Q15, says paper
- Digitimes Research: Sharp struggling due to lagging orders in China
- Smart home security land grab will drive security monitoring services into 15 million more US homes by 2020, says ABI Research
- Taiwan 1Q15 economic growth rate downward adjusted to 3.37%, says DGBAS
- Digitimes Research: Capex from Korea makers down slightly in 2015
- Gigastorage expects operations to break even in 1Q16
- Gudeng enters mass production of mask cases for LCDs
- Intel, Rockchip jointly promoting SoFIA 3G-R SoCs in China
- Lenovo revenues up 21% in fiscal 4Q14
- AUO denies rumors of potential merger with Innolux
- iPhone shipments to reach over 230 million in 2015, says firm
- Crystal Applied Technology unveils sapphire substrate plant in Taiwan
- Xintec profits soar in 1Q15
- Giga Solar Materials starts operation of 17MWp PV power-generating station in Japan
- Google seeking Taiwan partners to promote Chromebook, say makers
- Cirrus Logic shifts orders to TSMC
- HTC may reduce component orders for HTC One M9 by 30%, say sources
- Worldwide Chromebook sales will reach 7.3 million units in 2015, says Gartner
- TV sales in China down 6% during May 1 holiday period, says WitsView
- Electric motorcycle and scooter sales expected to total 55 million from 2015-2024, says firm
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...