- Be the first to comment
- Intel investments in Tsinghua may benefit China over processor development
- Digitimes Research: Bit demand for non-PC DRAM to grow 38% on year in 2H14
- China market: China-based vendors may surpass international vendors in TD-LTE smartphone shipments
- China vendors are furthering their influence in the entry-level handset market with CNY1,000 handsets
- Quanta to establish service center in Europe for server orders
- Microgrid enabling technologies expected to exceed US$26 billion in annual revenues by 2023, says Navigant
- Wintek considering selling facilities abroad to improve finances
- HTC to launch its M8 Life flagship smartphone in 4Q14
- Lenovo to finish acquisition of IBM server business; still needs 6 months for internal reorganization
- Taiwan holds green energy investment forum
- LG slashes pricing for 55-inch OLED TV to US$3,775, says report
- TSMC launches ultra-low power technology platform for IoT and wearable device applications
- Taiwan market: FET leads in 4G user base at end of August
- Peripheral makers to benefit from iPhone 6 Plus bending issue
- Profits to rise for high-efficiency cell producers, says report
- More Taiwan-based IC design houses to step into fingerprint sensor market
- Handset supply chains expect to see limited orders from China during 4Q14
- Ultra HD TV penetration rate expected at around 30% during October 1 period in China
- China foundry houses wooing orders from Taiwan IC suppliers
- Motech subsidiary lands 22MWp of PV module order from China
- KMX asks US to re-define PV products subject to anti-dumping, anti-subsidization tariffs
- Taiwan market: LG introduces G Tablet 8.0 LTE
- TFT LCD vehicle display shipments to reach 85 million in 2014, says report
- Large-size panel shipments increase to 70.67 million in August 2014, says report
- ITRI licenses STOBA to Taiwan Mitsui Chemicals for explosion-proof Li batteries
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...