- Be the first to comment
- China market: LED outdoor lighting valued at CNY14.7 billion in 2014
- MWC 2015: Acer launches its first Windows 8.1 smartphone
- Haier entering tablet OEM business
- TV vendors shifting strategy to prevent panel pricing from increasing
- Samsung intros 128GB UFS storage for smartphones
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- Alibaba to set up venture capital fund in Taiwan
- China LED chip production value in 2014 estimated at CNY12.0 billion, says GLII
- Samsung, LG and Sony to purchase 42% of global TV panel supply in 2015, says IHS
- Lextar Electronics to expand LED epitaxial wafer capacity
- SMIC starts mass production for CMOS image sensors
- Universal Display reports 2014 performance
- Digitimes Research: Tablet AP shipments to China drop 7.7% on year
- Longer blades and new materials are affecting the global wind turbine manufacturing industry, says Navigant
- MWC 2015: Acer showcasing new mobile devices
- CNY1,000 Full HD smartphones a major focus for China vendors in 2015
- MediaTek founds investment arm with US$300 million
- Everlight Electronics reportedly to merge with Edison Opto
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of touch panels used in handsets and tablets to drop in 1Q15
- Competition increasing between first-tier China, Taiwan solar cell makers
- China releases FDD-LTE licenses to China Telecom, China Unicom
- Chunghwa Telecom sets up OTT task force
- China January mobile phone user base grows to 1.290 billion, says MIIT
- AcBel Polytech to deal out cash dividend of NT$1.60
- Compal 4Q14 net EPS hits 16-quarter high
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...