- Be the first to comment
- BenQ applying Productivity 4.0-based smart factory solutions to Qisda factory
- Digitimes Research: Global application processor market to rise 8.5% in 2016
- More Taiwan firms step up development for large-size touchscreen ICs
- Opto Tech sees booming shipments of LED display panels
- TSMC to dispose of Xintec shares
- HMI 2015 EPS likely to fall 20%, says report
- LED market saturation to drive industry to seek profits in new applications in 2016, says LEDinside
- Intel pushing new entry-level PC processors in 2Q16-3Q16
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to drop less than 5% in 2016 thanks to large-size models
- Taiwan market: Gamania becomes 1st O2O mobile e-payment operator
- UK-based Consequential Robotics unveils MiRO, says TAIROA
- Open bids for 2,500-2,600MHz bands increase to NT$25.275 billion, says NCC
- China market: Huawei unveils Mate 8, Huawei Watch
- Samsung continues to decrease TV production capacity in 2015
- TSMC to dispose of more Motech shares
- Upstream supply chain expects new Nintendo games console to achieve 10-12 million unit shipments in 2016
- Neo Solar Power adjusting allocation of solar cell capacities
- Taiwan 4Q15 economic growth rate forecast at 0.49%, says DGBAS
- GCL-Poly Energy to reduce solar wafer supply to Taiwan cell makers
- The smartphone ambition: Q&A with Asustek CEO Jerry Shen
- US court fines Epistar US$9.3 million for patent infringement
- Tongwei setting up 5GWp solar cell plant in western China
- Taiwan panel makers calling on China government for component tariff reductions
- Taiwan 4G user base over 10 million at end of October, says NCC
- Samsung Display showing signs of surpassing LG Display in revenues
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...