- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Wi-SUN widely used in Japan, but internationalization faces problems
- Sony to see increased LCD TV shipments in 2016
- Lattice pASSPs to enter production in August
- ASE, SPIL halt trading pending release of material information
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches new Galaxy J7 and J5 smartphones
- AUO presents AMOLED technology at SID Display Week 2016
- Taiwan market: Smartphone sales slow down in April
- Global solar wafer demand, prices to fall in 2H16, says GCL-Poly Energy CEO
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan smartphone shipments set to decline in 2Q16
- Foxconn receiving more short lead-time orders, performance to be even better in 3Q16, says chairman
- E Ink Holdings unveils color e-paper display
- ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
- NSP to shut down PV module factory in Taiwan
- GIS expects MegaSite to take up over 50% of 2016 consolidated revenues
- Asustek, Dell beef up competitiveness with MSI for gaming notebooks
- Ardentec expects higher capacity utilization in 2Q16
- AWSC revenues to soar in 2H16, says report
- Testing company CHPT 2Q16 revenues to rise 15%
- Poly-Si solar wafers to remain competitive over next 5 years, says GCL-Poly Energy CTO
- Abnormal cost hinders China PV development, says Trina Solar chairman
- First-tier vendors cautious about China-based players launching notebooks and 2-in-1 devices in May-July
- MSI expected to ship 21 million motherboards/graphics cards in 2016
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
- China firm proposes to buy Aixtron
- Only top-2 motherboard players do not suffer from on-year decline in 1H16 shipments
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...