- Be the first to comment
- Smartphones to remain largest AP application through 2020, says Digitimes Research
- TPK to quit touch panel production for Apple Watch, say sources
- Sated China smartphone market to sit back and digest inventory in 1Q17
- China and Taiwan fabs gearing up for next-gen memory production
- Silicon wafer prices to rise in 2017, says GlobalWafers
- Foxconn chairman pledges shares for loans
- Foxconn turns to China, initiates large-scale recruitment for company
- Gamania Digital Entertainment aims at revenues of over NT$10 billion for 2017
- China market: White-box smartphone supply chain faces increasing pressure from brand vendors
- Chunghwa Telecom to launch LWA network
- Panasonic, Sharp capitalize on JCM to export PV modules, says report
- TPV to set up LCD TV factory in China, says paper
- Taiwan January export order value down on month, up on year, says MOEA
- Digitimes Research: Global electric vehicle market heating up
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.54GWp in 2016, says CPIA
- AUO to beef up marketing of LTPS TFT-LCD panels in 2017
- Taipei City Government opens PV power-generating station on restored landfill site
- Philips Lighting boosting CityTouch
- Taiwan IC production value to rise 5.8% in 2017, say TSIA and IEK
- Taiwan consumer IC firms revenues to pick up in March
- Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of nearly US$367 million in January, says MOEA
- Taiwan IC production value rises 8.2% in 2016, say TSIA and IEK
- FET ties up with IBM to promote SAP HANA business solutions
- China market: Xiaomi to enhance its product portfolio to ramp up sales in 2017
- Walton net profits surge in 2016
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...