- Be the first to comment
- Worldwide smartphone shipments increase 25.2% in 3Q14, tablet shipments increase 11.5%, says IDC
- Innolux to continue to invest in a-Si and IGZO technologies, says chairman
- LCD TV sales expected to reach 5 million during holiday period in North America
- MLS, Unity Opto expand LED lighting capacities
- ASE nets NT$1.98 per share for January-September
- More notebook brands shifting focus to gaming models, say sources
- Digitimes Research: Skylake processor delay to weaken Windows 10 notebook demand
- EU mulling anti-circumvention measures on Asia solar exports, says report
- Ultra HD TV shipments to reach 30 million in 2015, says Innolux
- Hermes Microvision posts January-September net EPS of NT$25.13
- Walton, Powertech to see slight drops in 4Q14 revenues
- Contrel invests in PSS production using soft mask photolithography
- Taiwan market: BenQ aims to sell 20,000 curved Full HD WCG TVs in 2015; Ultra HD TV penetration to reach 5%
- Macronix posts net losses of NT$1.1 billion for 3Q14
- Taiwan ODMs, component makers eye orders from China mid-range, high-end smartphone vendors
- Majority of Ultra HD panels shipped in 4Q14 to be low-price 50-inch models
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
- Inspection service company Sporton reports strong performance for 3Q14
- Project Ara modularized smartphone to enter commercial production in 2015
- Coretronic expects 4Q14 BLU shipments to drop slightly
- Delta Electronics 3Q14 net profit hits record
- Quanta said to be main supplier of Google Project Ara
- MOEA conditionally approves Sanan Optoelectronics stake in Epistar
- Flip Chip technology expected to be used in more LED TVs released in 2015
- China September polysilicon imports hit record, says CNIA
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...