- Be the first to comment
- Gaming monitor competition to heat up in 2017
- SAS reports strong November revenues
- Largan November revenues hit 12-month high
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with 8TB SSD
- Nanya completes acquisition of Micron shares
- Truly Opto-Electronics poised to produce AMOLED panels
- Merry November revenues hit record for 6th straight month
- Mechanical Technology R&D Center to cooperate with SLM Solutions Group
- IPC maker Ennoconn reports increased sales for November
- Amtran Technology ships 340,000 LCD TVs, monitors in November
- Radiant Opto-Electronics ships nearly 14.8 million BLUs
- Lextar sees mild drop in November revenues
- PCB inspection equipment firm Machvision revenues hike
- WT Micro says it is in talks with LeEco on delayed payment
- Yageo posts increased November revenues
- LandMark expects rebound in 1Q17, PCL sees boom in 4Q16
- Tatung signs with Taipei to set up rooftop PV systems
- Apple reportedly begins to reduce orders for iPhone 7, say sources
- Unity Opto to raise additional capital of NT$774.3 million
- SPIL, KYEC November revenues rise
- Global 3Q16 semiconductor equipment billings rise, says SEMI
- Taiwan November CPI down on month, up on year, says DGBAS
- Catcher sees November revenues down from a year ago
- Annual sales worldwide from fabless IC design to grow 3.4% in 2017, says TrendForce
- Microsemi goes open source with FPGA for RISC-V
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
Gary Patton, a 30-year veteran in the semiconductor industry, joined Globalfoundries as CTO in July...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...