- Be the first to comment
- Digitimes Research: Samsung expected to see increasing orders on 14nm process
- Phison poised to expand SSD business
- Novatek obtains TV chip orders from Japan and Korea brand vendors
- Micron raises NAND flash quotes
- HP-Foxconn partnership to fuel competition in datacenter market in 2H15
- Specialty DRAM specialists ESMT, Etron report profit growth for 2014
- Clevo partners with Hyatt to establish hotels in China
- China imports 7,558 tons of polysilicon in February
- Wistron invests in Arbor Technology
- Samsung expected to delay second round of investment for expanding flexible display
- Rooftop PV systems are stage for Taiwan solar cell makers: Q&A with Win Win Precision chairman Davis Chen
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
- PCL Technologies expects steady growth in shipments of LTE, 10Gbps SFP+ optical transceiver modules
- 220 GaN MOCVD reactors to be installed in 2015, says IHS
- Philips to sell majority interest in combined LED components and automotive lighting business to GO Scale Capital
- HTC to unveil new HTC One family products in April in Beijing
- China market: Xiaomi unveils 5 new products
- E Ink reports 2014 revenues
- Taiwan plastic chassis makers reducing capacities
- LG Chem to invest US$100 million to expand China polarizer facilities, says report
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers advancing production of high-end applications
- Sony Mobile aims to ship 38 million smartphones in FY2015, say sources
- Taiwan market: Gogoro to launch Smartscooter in summer 2015
- Niching 2014 profits hit 3-year high
- Epistar to start production of integrated power drivers based on Si substrates
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...