- Be the first to comment
- Toshiba, SanDisk reportedly among takeover targets of Tsinghua
- Taiwan exports decrease in September, says MOF
- AUO announces management adjustments
- Taiwan LCD driver IC firms look to post more than 10% revenue decreases in 4Q15
- Motech Industries, Tainergy Tech September revenues up
- AUO reports September 2015 consolidated revenues
- Taiwan panel makers show revenue declines for 3Q15
- GLT reports record-high revenues for 3Q15
- SerComm 3Q15 revenues hit record
- Synnex Technology September revenues up on month, down on year
- Everlight Electronics sees sequential growth in September revenues
- Lite-On Technology sees increased September revenues
- Epistar, Lextar Electronics September revenues up on month, down on year
- TAITRONIC 2015 opens in Taipei, Taiwan
- Taiwan market: HTC unveils mid-range Desire 728 dual-SIM
- Yageo, Chilisin report increased September revenues
- Inventec enjoys revenue growth in September
- Korea makers developing more AMOLED products as China ramps up LCD production
- Global industrial energy management system revenues expected to reach US$35.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Gintech revenues drop in September due to capacity relocation
- HTC looks to a turnaround in 4Q15 with new models
- Tablet demand stays weak, say Taiwan IC designers
- Gigabyte reports revenues for September
- Compal reports revenues for September
- Pegatron reports revenues for September 2015
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...