- PC-related IC suppliers see demand pick up
- Tablet growth to slow as purchases in mature markets begin to level off, says IDC
- CPT reports 31.7% on-year revenue increase in February
- Corning to transfer Gorilla Glass production to Korea
- SPIL February sales rise 31%
- Winbond February sales rise 17%
- Asustek expected increase orders for smartphone components in March
- US ITC names 5 Taiwan solar cell makers as candidate respondents in anti-dumping probe, sources say
- ASE reports decreased revenues for February
- Innolux reports declined performance in February
- AUO reports on-month decline in February revenues
- MediaTek revenues hit all time high in February
- Home energy management systems will reach US$2.8 billion in annual revenues by 2020, says firm
- Cleanroom constructor UIS eyeing orders from China panel sector
- Simplo, Dynapack February revenues down on month
- Neo Solar, Gintech, GET see sequential drops in February revenues
- Lite-On Technology February revenues down on month, up on year
- Digitimes Research: Notebook players see on-month shipment drop in February
- Digitimes Research: February LED bulb prices in China market down over 18%
- SAS February revenues increase
- iPhone 5c inventories estimated at over 3 million units, says upstream supply chain
- Japan PV vendors shifting outsourced production from Taiwan solar cell makers to China PV module makers
- HP, Dell in talks with server makers about cooperation
- Digitimes Research: Google to get the brunt of dual OS tablets while Microsoft to benefit the most
- KYEC February sales up 7%
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
While Mozilla has offered Firefox OS for less than two years, the operating system based on HTML5 and...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...