- Asustek readies new 2-in-1 products
- Acer becomes top PC and projector vendor in Philippines
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone vendors turning to retail and online channels for better profits
- LED demand turns weak in 3Q14, says Epistar chairman
- Panel makers look to vehicle industry as handset panel shipments remain conservative
- Trends and technologies at Touch Taiwan 2014
- New mobile products to benefit component suppliers until end of 2014
- Spending on energy efficient buildings in Europe expected to total nearly US$800 billion from 2014-2023, says Navigant
- LG Display opens first overseas LCD panel plant in China
- Flexible PCB makers raise funds to address growing business operations
- Digitimes Research: Kickstarter wearables expand presence in sleep tracking industry
- Digitimes Research: Bit-growth of DRAM chips lower in 2014 on weak PC demand
- Solartech Energy sees increased August revenues
- Gigabyte Communications to ship 2G feature phones
- Smart grid as a service will reach US$11.2 billion in annual revenues by 2023, says Navigant
- Digitimes Research: Proportion of HDMI/DisplayPort technology in LCD monitors increases 7.5pp in August
- Digitimes Research: Korea kicks off semiconductor development projects
- Microsoft reduces Surface chassis suppliers; may adopt similar strategy for other components
- Eon reportedly to team up with China Sigma to develop NAND flash chips
- Taiwan solar cell makers see orders increase in August
- LED driver IC vendors look to flat performance in 3Q14
- Taiwan market: HTC launches HTC Butterfly 2 in cooperation with CHT
- Apple iWatch still under EVT despite components already in production
- Apple cuts iPad mini prices; non-Apple vendors may follow suit
- Pre-October 1 holiday orders to be moderate, say Taiwan-based IC vendors
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...