- Digitimes Research: China smartphone AP shipments to grow 11.3% sequentially in 2Q16
- Chip suppliers cautious about unit production for upcoming iPhone
- China firm proposes to buy Aixtron
- Only top-2 motherboard players do not suffer from on-year decline in 1H16 shipments
- China market: Oppo to ship 80 million smartphones in 2016, says paper
- Court requires TWM immediately to return band unit C4
- Kinsus to post brisk sales in 2Q and 3Q, says report
- Lextar to move part of Taiwan LED packaging capacity to China
- EverDisplay Optronics competing with Samsung Display for AMOLED orders
- Amazon considering setting up cloud data centers in Taiwan
- StrongLED to see 2Q16 revenues double
- Motech Industries, SAS chosen as respondents in US anti-dumping tariff review
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers to ship over 52.6 million large-size TFT-LCD panels in 2Q16
- Commentary: Foxconn moves one step further to become brand operator
- Gintech has no merger plan for subsidiary, say sources
- Gintung Energy to sell PV module equipment
- Nanya buys equipment for NT$1.29 billion
- Taiwan April manufacturing production index down on month, year, says MOEA
- Huawei to launch Daydream-based smartphones, HMDs
- China market: Lenovo to use Samsung Exynos CPUs
- Walton announces stock buyback
- FIH Mobile building handset production lines in Guizhou for Huawei
- Taiwan April unemployment rate up on year, says DGBAS
- Taiwan April export order value down, says MOEA
- GlobalWafers to acquire wafer business unit from Topsil
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...