- Digitimes Research: Worldwide notebook shipments grow sequentially in 3Q16
- China market: Suning, Alibaba to form e-commerce joint venture
- China may revise 2017 PV feed-in tariff cuts
- Everlight expands capacity for LED fine pixel-pitch displays
- Taiwan market: We Can Financial Technology launches smart POS
- Global IT spending to reach US$3.5 trillion in 2017, says Gartner
- Capacitor maker Lelon to purchase equipment to ramp up capacity
- Huawei to launch new MateBooks in 1Q17, says paper
- Asustek ZF3 smartphones enjoy strong sales in the US, says paper
- Demand for 8K LCD TVs to take off after 2019, says IHS
- TSMC receives FPC fingerprint sensor orders, says report
- Winbond orders equipment for NT$617 million
- TSMC certifies Synopsys IP tools for 7nm process enabling early tapeouts
- FPD equipment spending surging, IHS says
- Vietnam market: LED lighting demand takes off
- Qualcomm announces 5G modem solution
- Huawei confident of reaching 2016 smartphone shipments target, say reports
- HannStar Display 3Q16 operations expected to turn profitable
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan top-3 foundries see combined revenues rise in 3Q16
- Merits of poly-Si and mono-Si wafers debated at PV Taiwan forum
- IC Insights raises 2016 IC market forecast to positive
- Revenue growth sounding strong for suppliers of packaged MEMS microphones, says IHS
- TSMC spends NT$6.95 billion on equipment
- AMD pushing new projects for VR applications
- Global Sources Electronics Trade Show taking place in HK
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...