- Google to launch Chromebox digital signage solutions via AOpen in 3Q15
- IoT just keeps coming and coming, but what about power?
- NAND flash vendors to hold SSD prices in 3Q15
- Geared up for IoT: Q&A with Allen Wu, president of ARM Greater China
- China market: Qualcomm, Allwinner team up for 4G LTE tablets
- Japan startup Socionext aiming big in IT industry
- Motherboard players fire up for mini PC market
- Gigabyte pushing in-house designs for gaming notebooks to stay competitive: Q&A with Vincent Liu, Gigabyte director of sales
- AUO discusses company strategy for 2015-2016
- The US energy service company market is expected to reach US$11.5 billion a year by 2024, says firm
- Opto Tech expects 10-20% sequential growth in 2Q15 revenues
- Smart electricity meters to total 780 million in 2020, driven by China roll-out, says firm
- GIS to see 60% increase in 3Q15 revenues due to Apple orders, say sources
- Global semiconductor sales increase in April, says SIA
- San'an Optoelectronics to raise funds to expand capacity
- Corning announces Eagle XG Slim glass in 0.4mm thickness
- Taiwan solar cell makers plan to hike prices
- Globalfoundries announces design infrastructure for 14nm FinFET process
- TCA chairman optimistic about Taiwan ICT industries despite challenges
- Giga Solar Materials expects over 50% growth in 2015 PV silver paste shipments
- Digitimes Research: 385nm UV-A LED competitive with mercury-vapor lamps
- VIA pushing for profitability in 2015
- CMC Magnetics lands orders for 100GB BD discs from Facebook
- Delta Electronics founder launches online teaching platform MOOC
- Aidmics pushing innovations for biotechnology industry
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...