- Qualcomm, MediaTek to vie for handset solution orders from Foxconn
- Apple reportedly planning 3 new tablets for 2017
- Xiaomi to launch notebook with magnesium-lithium chassis in 2017
- Testing equipment maker GPM to deliver PICA-based machines for verification in 2H17
- Pihsiang Machinery sets up 2MWp rooftop PV system in northeastern Taiwan
- MediaTek to post 15-20% revenue decrease in 1Q17
- Gemtek to invest in LoNaWAN solution provider TrackNet
- Digitimes Research: KDDI sets up smart drone platform, Rakuten Mobile launches drone
- Nanya sets price for ECB issue
- Worldwide semiconductor revenues grow 1.5% in 2016, says Gartner
- GaAs foundry Wavetek positive about compound semiconductor market
- Samsung, LG adopt thermal pipes for smartphones to be launched in 2017
- Gintech to raise additional paid-in capital of NT$1.204 billion
- Tatung starts operation of PV power stations at former landfill sites
- China adds PV installation capacity of 34.24GWp in 2016, says NEA
- VIA launches Custom IoT Platform Design Service
- Catcher to establish new subsidiary in China
- HTC to release new VR games, accessories to promote Vive
- Global shipments of OLED-equipped smartphones to exceed LCD ones in 2019, says DSCC
- TPV eyes 88 million display device shipments in 2017, says paper
- Lite-On Semi enters supply chain for next-generation iPhone, says report
- Samsung Exynos chips to power Audi in-vehicle infotainment
- Lite-On SSD shipments to be affected by tight supply of memory chips in 1Q17, says paper
- Software distributor GrandTech reports increased earnings for 4Q16
- TEEMA to assist member companies to expand market in ASEAN, says chairman
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...