- HTC to unveil new smartphone on May 16
- Storage maker Promise pushes hyperconverged server solutions
- Several China 12-inch fabs put construction on hold
- Powerchip chairman expects long-term DRAM shortage
- Arima Optoelectronics strives to reach break-even operation
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Taiwan market: Delta Electronics-developed EV charging solutions adopted at Taipei 101
- Kymco unveils Internet of Motorcycles
- TV panel prices may drop in 2H17, says IHS Markit
- Taiwan market: LG launches new flagship smartphone, smartwatches
- Yageo posts NT$1.62 EPS in 1Q17
- Taiwan March export order value up, says MOEA
- Gaming notebook shipments expected to enjoy over 20% growth in 2017
- APT to install 300 large-scale base stations for 2600MHz frequency band
- IC distributor Audix reports strong earnings for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: NCC to release more 4G band units
- Innolux makes efforts to reuse water
- Innolux, Sharp cooperating on OLED panels
- Trina Solar extends to PV energy management systems
- LED tight supply to remain until 3Q17
- Corning talks up 3D cell cultures in Taiwan
- Quanta to stay top AIO PC maker in 2017
- Huawei to accelerate Small Cell business in 2017
- Sharp aims to ship one million smartphones in fiscal 2017, says paper
- 61.1 million TV panels to be supplied globally in 2Q17, says Sigmaintell
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...