- Toshiba, SanDisk reportedly among takeover targets of Tsinghua
- Taiwan exports decrease in September, says MOF
- AUO announces management adjustments
- Taiwan LCD driver IC firms look to post more than 10% revenue decreases in 4Q15
- Motech Industries, Tainergy Tech September revenues up
- AUO reports September 2015 consolidated revenues
- Taiwan panel makers show revenue declines for 3Q15
- GLT reports record-high revenues for 3Q15
- SerComm 3Q15 revenues hit record
- Synnex Technology September revenues up on month, down on year
- Everlight Electronics sees sequential growth in September revenues
- Lite-On Technology sees increased September revenues
- Epistar, Lextar Electronics September revenues up on month, down on year
- TAITRONIC 2015 opens in Taipei, Taiwan
- Taiwan market: HTC unveils mid-range Desire 728 dual-SIM
- Yageo, Chilisin report increased September revenues
- Inventec enjoys revenue growth in September
- Korea makers developing more AMOLED products as China ramps up LCD production
- Global industrial energy management system revenues expected to reach US$35.6 billion in 2024, says report
- Gintech revenues drop in September due to capacity relocation
- HTC looks to a turnaround in 4Q15 with new models
- Tablet demand stays weak, say Taiwan IC designers
- Gigabyte reports revenues for September
- Compal reports revenues for September
- Pegatron reports revenues for September 2015
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...