- MWC: Acer Octon promotes SDN-based business communication solutions
- Digitimes Research: LG stays away from high-end debuts, focusing on mid-range/entry-level smartphones and smartwatches for MWC 2015
- Inspection tool maker HMI looks to 25-35% revenue growth in 2015
- Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14; rumored to supply chassis for iPhones
- Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
- MWC 2015: Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
- Innolux to recruit 2,000 new employees in 2015
- Global Unichip utilizes Cadence analog IP to implement WiGig-enabled SoC on 28nm process
- AMD unveils LiquidVR for virtual reality headset products
- AUO recruiting 1,500 new engineers
- Lextar Electronics February revenues down on month, up on year
- Elan to deal out cash dividend of NT$3.60 for 2014
- TPK reports 33% on-month drop for February
- Mitac expected to see growing cloud computing sales in 2015
- 30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
- Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
- Smartphone platform providers eyeing emerging Africa market
- Digitimes Research: 24- and 27-inch monitor retail pricing increases in February
- China PV module makers to suffer from Japan feed-in tariff cut
- Sysgration lands orders for electric bus-use battery modules from CSR
- China imports about 93 million tonnes of polysilicon in January
- Realtek revenues drop in February
- Apple to use Oxide displays for 12.9-inch iPad, sources say
- Panel pricing declining in March, says DisplaySearch
- Taiwan market: 3G avergae download speed reaches 6.27Mbps, says NCC
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...