- AUO completes largest rooftop PV system in Taiwan
- Nintendo expects to ship 20 million Switch devices in first year
- TEEMA forms automotive alliance
- ASE says no plan to set up local site in US for packaging services
- Robust GPP diode shipments to boost Lite-On Semi revenues
- Topco posts record profits in 2016
- ChipMOS Shanghai becomes JV between ChipMOS and Tsinghua Unigroup
- Teco sets up power charging station for Tesla Model S
- Asustek plans to spin off AR development team, says paper
- Jollywiz Digital Technology to tap markets in Southeast Asia
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Lenovo to push smartphone sales in Asia Pacific
- Foxconn to hike Sharp TV panel capacity in Japan, says IHS Markit
- Global LCD TV panel shipments in February down on month, up on year, says WitsView
- Lenovo plans to offer 3-5 Mods smartphone accessories a quarter
- China Mobile 2016 net profit up 0.2% on year
- TSMC to start installing equipment at Nanjing fab in 2H17
- MLS to set up joint venture in US
- GET unveils light-weight PV modules
- TPK and O-film Tech form partnership via cross holding
- Advantech modularizes manufacturing process at China factory
- Toshiba sees strong results from HDD and SSD businesses in 2016
- Winbond to deal out 16-year high dividend for 2016
- Taiwan market: CHT, MSOs upgrading fixed-line Internet-access services to 1Gbps, says paper
- TSMC to begin volume production of A11 chips in April, says paper
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...