- TSMC reportedly considers generating its own electricity
- Taiwan, China to see LED chip sector consolidation, says Epistar president
- KYEC looks to single-digit revenue growth in 3Q15
- IC demand unlikely to pick up until 2Q16, says TSIA chairman
- Commentary: MediaTek-MStar expansion to pose threat to other IC vendors
- Foxconn to step up cooperation with SK Group
- Tongfang Global and QD Vision partner on new quantum dot TVs
- Costs for new OLED lighting modules from Mitsubishi and Pioneer to drop 60%
- Automotive industry now the third largest end market for power semiconductors, IHS says
- General Integration expects to achieve revenues of NT$300 million from 3D business in 2015
- Giga Solar Materials expects return of 10-12% on investment in PV power-generating station in Japan
- Sunrex Technology to buy back 1.65% stake
- Taiwan market: BenQ launches 4G-connected action camera
- TPK reports August 2015 revenues
- 10-20MWp PV systems damaged by Typhoon in Taiwan
- Merger with Asustek unlikely, says Acer CEO
- Taiwan market: Projector market up 11.6% on year
- Motech looks to acquire solar cell lines in China
- Acer to acquire bicycle GPS device vendor Xplova
- Digitimes Research: August 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices down in China
- India market: MediaTek, Micromax collaborate on mid- to high-end smartphones
- Schott optimistic about thin glass demand in the semiconductor industry
- Solartech reports increased August revenues
- Taiwan market: Microsoft offers business-use mobile information security solution
- IFA 2015: Acer unveils new smartphone with 10-core CPU
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...