- Samsung to ramp up shipments of OLED panels, DRAM and flash chips to channels
- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- First-tier China makers to sell solar production lines, say Taiwan makers
- Stagnant tablet demand to continue in 2H15, say Taiwan makers
- Flexium earnings set to soar in 2015
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils MILC Alpha 7R II
- Tainergy obtains solar cell orders with shipments scheduled through August
- Taiwan market: Projector market at less than 20,000 in 1Q15
- China market: Huawei launches Honor 7
- XMC likely to be China DRAM hub, says DRAMeXchange
- Taiwan to mothball No. 4 nuclear power plant
- Global LCD TV panel shipments reach 22.45 million in May
- TEEMA opens 2nd Smart Living Center in Nantong, China
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Go Scale Capital facing challenges running Lumileds, says Epistar chairman
- JTouch continues to see steady demand for metal mesh products
- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
- Epistar expects business operations to peak in 3Q15
- Taiwan LED makers faced with decreased global TV demand, competition from China makers
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- HTC reportedly to build handset production facilities in India
Global demand for LED lighting will peak in 2018, with LED applications to acount for 70% of all lighting...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...