- Telecommunications and automotive players form 5G Automotive Association
- Kingston affiliate buys 70% of Innostor
- Digitimes Research: Global average LTE-based data transfer speed rises unnoticeable
- Nvidia CEO denies competing with partnering graphics vendors with Founder Edition
- Lithium battery makers demand price rise due to shortages
- Wistron NeWeb to post strong sales in 3Q16, says paper
- Sharp buys back office building in Japan
- IC design house ITE Tech looks to 12-15% sequential growth in 3Q16 revenues
- Foxconn subsidiary increases investment in mobile service company Mango
- China market: Xiaomi launches Mi 5s, Mi 5s Plus, Mi TV 3s
- Taiwan IC distributors 4Q16 sales to increase
- JDI may release shares to Sharp, says paper
- Apple increasing part and component orders for iPhone 7, say touch panel makers
- Taiwan market: Asustek Computer to launch ZenBook 3 series
- Potential of wireless charging technology: Q&A with WPC chairman Menno Treffers
- Rising notebook demand causing shortages in many components
- Taiwan 2Q16 TFT-LCD production value up on quarter, down on year, says PIDA
- SES-imagotag to acquire Pervasive Displays
- Taiwan market: Lite-On Technology to supply over 150,000 LED street lamps
- Taiwan government aims to install 3 million low-voltage smart power meters in 2024
- Leading-edge leads the way in pure-play foundry growth, says IC Insights
- TSMC orders equipment for NT$2.32 billion
- PTI buys wafer-level packaging equipment
- Foxconn to produce smartphones for OnePlus in India, says paper
- Brave C&H Supply to be listed on Taiwan OTC in October
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...