- Samsung to ramp up shipments of OLED panels, DRAM and flash chips to channels
- Compal 2015 shipment goals unchanged, says president
- Wei Chi Energy, APPSRC co-develop hybrid battery system for electric vehicles
- First-tier China makers to sell solar production lines, say Taiwan makers
- Stagnant tablet demand to continue in 2H15, say Taiwan makers
- Flexium earnings set to soar in 2015
- Taiwan solar cell makers should consolidate, says Motech CEO
- Taiwan market: Sony unveils MILC Alpha 7R II
- Tainergy obtains solar cell orders with shipments scheduled through August
- Taiwan market: Projector market at less than 20,000 in 1Q15
- China market: Huawei launches Honor 7
- XMC likely to be China DRAM hub, says DRAMeXchange
- Taiwan to mothball No. 4 nuclear power plant
- Global LCD TV panel shipments reach 22.45 million in May
- TEEMA opens 2nd Smart Living Center in Nantong, China
- Digitimes Research: LED makers extend development to IR, UV applications
- Go Scale Capital facing challenges running Lumileds, says Epistar chairman
- JTouch continues to see steady demand for metal mesh products
- Digitimes Research: Intel 28nm SoFIA 4G AP delayed to early 2016; may face overlap issue with 14nm version
- Epistar expects business operations to peak in 3Q15
- Taiwan LED makers faced with decreased global TV demand, competition from China makers
- Windows 10 not prompting new notebook panel surge, say makers
- Wistron conservative about 2H15 notebook shipments, says chairman
- China mobile phone user base drops slightly on month in May, says MIIT
- HTC reportedly to build handset production facilities in India
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...