- TPK Holding suffers net loss per share of NT$7.28 for 2Q16
- Sanan Optoelectronics to order for 17 MOCVD sets from Vecco
- Macronix remains in the red
- KYEC posts record profits for 2Q16
- Vizio acquisition expected to push LeEco-Foxconn partnership
- Samsung 2Q16 operating profits rise 18% on brisk smartphone sales
- Innolux turns to focus on shipping whole-set products to increase profits
- CHT spends only 22.2% of 2016 capex in 1H16
- Flexium 2Q16 profits fall
- Taiwan market: Flagship smartphones unable to boost 4G subscriptions, says TWM president
- Adlink Technology nets NT$0.70 per share for 1H16
- Spreadtrum LTE chipset adopted for new Samsung smartphone
- CGN Solar Energy Development to procure 900MWp of PV modules, say reports
- Xiaomi announces new Mi Book Air notebooks
- MLS upbeat about synergy with Osram
- UMC looks to 2-3% shipment growth in 3Q16
- Osram to sell lamp business unit to China-based consortium
- AUO reports operating profit for 2Q16
- Notebook players less keen to adopt USB Type C
- ET Solar, LONGi set up joint venture for PV module marketing
- State Power Investment procures 2.75GWp of PV modules
- Global 2Q16 silicon wafer shipments rise, says SEMI
- Taiwan 2Q16 economic growth estimated at 0.69%, says DGBAS
- Quanta Storage quits production of slim-type ODDs, steps into SSDs
- Gigabyte to ship 16.5 million motherboards, 3.5 million graphics cards in 2016
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...