- Simplo to cut capital by 40%
- Samsung to maintain lead with Galaxy S8 in high-end Android segment
- E Ink swings to operating profits in 2016
- Clevo sees weak profits in 2016, but expects strong performance in 2017
- ECS reports losses for 2016
- Revenues from flexible AMOLED displays on pace to exceed rigid AMOLED panels in 3Q17, says IHS
- New Wafer Works China plant to come online in 2018, says report
- Competition in AI platform market intensifying
- Commentary: TPK, O-film tie-up to bring uncertainty to touch panel industry
- Compal becomes a strategic partner of LeEco
- HTC, LG, TCL and Coolpad vying for next-generation Pixel smartphone orders, says paper
- LONGi and Zhonghuan to expand mono-Si solar wafer capacity
- Tsinghua Unigroup to obtain more funds from government
- China market: Huawei sets prices for P10, P10 Plus
- China aims to hike proportion of distributed PV systems
- China LED chip makers expanding capacities
- General Energy Solutions obtains joint lending of NT$800 million
- Lextar to showcase LED PES headlight module at auto lamp exhibition in China
- Everlight Electronics nets NT$4.13 per share for 2016
- Hua Hong seeing robust smart-card chip demand
- Cleanroom constructor UIS posts record NT$6.52 in 2016 EPS
- Xintec looks to turnaround in 2H17
- HTC teams up with Qingdao Publishing to tap educational VR market in China
- Compal expects to ship 40 million PCs in 2017
- Inventec expects 10% growth in 2017 server revenues
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology as well as Committee on Foreign Investment in...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
With 2015 being the 50th anniversary of Moore's Law, one of the hottest topics that has continued to...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...