- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments grow 16.9% sequentially in 4Q14
- Giga Solar Materials expects 50% growth for PV silver paste shipments in 2015
- HTC sponsors eSports teams Cloud 9, Team Liquid, Team SoloMid
- UMC looks to wafer shipment and ASP growth in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop 8.8% sequentially in 4Q14
- AUO reports declines in 4Q14 and 2014 performance
- Asustek facing challenges in 2015
- LG Display reports 4Q14 results
- EU may dismiss SolarWorld request for anti-circumvention probe again, say Taiwan makers
- Taiwan market: Samsung launches high-end smartphone Galaxy Note Edge
- Solar wafer maker Gigastorage expects full utilization in March
- China software industry posts 2014 revenues of over CNY3.7 trillion, says MIIT
- SK Hynix posts record earnings for 4Q14 and 2014
- Global advanced driver assistance systems market to exceed US$90 billion by 2020, says ABI Research
- Corning reports 4Q14 and 2014 financial results
- Taiwan market: Local retailers expect 20% sales growth from Ultra HD TVs
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan shipments of large-size TFT LCD panels reach 66.99 million in 1Q15
- Prices for non-China/Taiwan-made solar cells fall
- Digitimes Research: LG Chem showcases highest lumen-price ratio OLED lighting panel at Lighting Japan 2015
- Inotera reports record revenues and profits for 2014
- Nanya reports strong profits for 2014
- Demand for fine-pitch LED display panels growing, but prices will fall, say Taiwan makers
- TV vendors optimistic about WCG LCD TV development in 2015
- Acer online ticket services deserve praise, says founder
- Samsung to increase smartphone production in India, says paper
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...