- The mbed IoT ecosystem: Q&A with ARM CEO Simon Segars
- China market: Prices for 4- and 8-core handset chips to fall
- PV demand expected to rebound in June or early July, say China makers
- Largan Precision sees increased April revenues
- TSMC InFO-WLP technology to generate significant revenues starting 2016
- PC demand slow in 2Q15, say Taiwan IC design firms
- Surging solar demand to trigger 4-year record high supply chain profit in 2015, says IHS
- BenQ Materials announces 1Q15 performance
- WPG expects 2Q15 sales to rise 8-13%
- Edison Opto April revenues hit record
- Global TV shipments grow 3% in 2014
- Taiwan market: CNS to finish digitization of cable TV networks by end of 2015
- Giga Solar Materials April revenues hit record
- WiseChip sending samples for PMOLED technology in wearables
- UTAC expects up to 6% sales growth in 2Q15
- HTC April revenues down
- Innolux reports 1Q15 performance
- EU may soon decide whether to start anti-circumvention probe of China PV module makers
- Edison Opto lands orders for 10 million LED bulbs from India, says paper
- TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan to ship 25.5 million handsets in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
- AcBel Polytech nets NT$0.23 per share for 1Q15
- Chicony Electronics nets NT$0.91 per share for 1Q15
- Getac Technology April revenues up on year
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...