- Lite-On Technology expects huge growth in smart LED street lamp shipment in 2017
- Nanya to ramp 20m process output
- Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with San'an Optoelectronics
- UMC expects flat performance in 2Q17
- Merry reports strong EPS for 1Q17
- AUO reports strong profits for 1Q17
- China market: Huawei recaptures top smartphone vendor ranking in 1Q17, says Canalys
- Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
- Gintech obtains VPC for high-efficiency PV modules in Taiwan
- LG Display 1Q17 net operating profit hits record
- SPIL posts profit drop in 1Q17
- Elan sees earnings improve on year in 1Q17
- China market: China makers slash smartphone panel prices
- Corning reports core EPS of US$0.39 for 1Q17
- Taiwan market: Bank launches AI financial advisory services
- GCL-Poly fails to team up with Motech, NSP
- Taiwan server makers see reshuffle of orders from Microsoft, Facebook, Google
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro Duo graphics card
- Micron, Microsoft announce collaboration
- GCL-Poly Energy shifting to black silicon technology ahead of schedule
- Android smartphones to continue to expand market share in 2017
- Memory module maker Apacer reports increased earnings for 1Q17
- Magellan, Samsung America to partner on ELD products
- Vivotek works with partners to integrate H.265 technology into software
- Asia Tech Image profits soar in 1Q17
As part of Taiwan president Tsai Ing-wen's five-plus-two innovative industries initiative, Taiwan is...
Corning in late July released its latest cover glass, Gorilla Glass 5, to provide better protection...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...