- Digitimes Research: Samsung expected to see increasing orders on 14nm process
- Phison poised to expand SSD business
- Novatek obtains TV chip orders from Japan and Korea brand vendors
- Micron raises NAND flash quotes
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop over 30% sequentially in 1Q15 as small regional vendors suffer
- SAS to expand solar-grade silicon ingot, wafer capacities
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo to ship less than 10 million smartphones in 1Q15
- Advanced distribution management systems expected to exceed US$3.3 billion in annual revenues by 2024, says firm
- Solartech, Danen see mixed growth in March revenues
- Panasonic in negotiations with Zuiko for plasma plant sale, says report
- HP-Foxconn partnership to fuel competition in datacenter market in 2H15
- Specialty DRAM specialists ESMT, Etron report profit growth for 2014
- Clevo partners with Hyatt to establish hotels in China
- China imports 7,558 tons of polysilicon in February
- Wistron invests in Arbor Technology
- Samsung expected to delay second round of investment for expanding flexible display
- Rooftop PV systems are stage for Taiwan solar cell makers: Q&A with Win Win Precision chairman Davis Chen
- Solargiga PV module shipments grow 78.8% in 2014
- PCL Technologies expects steady growth in shipments of LTE, 10Gbps SFP+ optical transceiver modules
- 220 GaN MOCVD reactors to be installed in 2015, says IHS
- Philips to sell majority interest in combined LED components and automotive lighting business to GO Scale Capital
- China market: Xiaomi unveils 5 new products
- E Ink reports 2014 revenues
- Taiwan plastic chassis makers reducing capacities
- Digitimes Research: China panel makers advancing production of high-end applications
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
Historically, Computex has played a key role in the global IT ecosystem, complementing other tradeshows...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...