- TPK Holding suffers net loss per share of NT$7.28 for 2Q16
- Sanan Optoelectronics to order for 17 MOCVD sets from Vecco
- Macronix remains in the red
- KYEC posts record profits for 2Q16
- Vizio acquisition expected to push LeEco-Foxconn partnership
- Samsung 2Q16 operating profits rise 18% on brisk smartphone sales
- Innolux turns to focus on shipping whole-set products to increase profits
- CHT spends only 22.2% of 2016 capex in 1H16
- Flexium 2Q16 profits fall
- Taiwan market: Flagship smartphones unable to boost 4G subscriptions, says TWM president
- Adlink Technology nets NT$0.70 per share for 1H16
- Spreadtrum LTE chipset adopted for new Samsung smartphone
- CGN Solar Energy Development to procure 900MWp of PV modules, say reports
- Xiaomi announces new Mi Book Air notebooks
- MLS upbeat about synergy with Osram
- UMC looks to 2-3% shipment growth in 3Q16
- Osram to sell lamp business unit to China-based consortium
- AUO reports operating profit for 2Q16
- Notebook players less keen to adopt USB Type C
- ET Solar, LONGi set up joint venture for PV module marketing
- State Power Investment procures 2.75GWp of PV modules
- Global 2Q16 silicon wafer shipments rise, says SEMI
- Taiwan 2Q16 economic growth estimated at 0.69%, says DGBAS
- Quanta Storage quits production of slim-type ODDs, steps into SSDs
- Gigabyte to ship 16.5 million motherboards, 3.5 million graphics cards in 2016
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- A glimpse into the e-book reader market - May 2010
In 2008, worldwide e-book reader shipments totaled only 700,000 units, according to Digitimes Research. But demand exploded in 2009 as consumer interests grew...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Large-size LCD panel overview - Jun 2007
Global large-size LCD panel market revenues are expected to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.5% to US$96.2 billion by 2011, up from US$53.5...