- Digitimes Research: GTAT woes disrupt sapphire industry
- Acer, MediaTek BYOC partnership to achieve some results in 1H15
- Taiwan, Japan LED makers to face price competition from China, says Nichia executive
- TSMC to start production of 16nm process products in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: Global notebook shipments in 3Q14 estimated at over 45 million units
- Handset solution vendors to launch low-priced 4G chips in 1H15
- Huawei Technologies developing 5G technology
- TPK to see improved performance in 4Q14 due to Apple orders
- Tablet vendors developing models for education, business, gaming applications to boost growth in 2015
- LED smart bulb shipments expected to surpass 11 million units in 2018, says IHS
- Digitimes Research: Price pressure on DRAM chips to ease in 4Q14
- Apple introduces iPad Air 2 and new iPad mini
- TV panel makers expect healthy shipments to China throughout 1Q15
- Apple introduces 27-inch iMac with Retina 5K display
- Digitimes Research: Average retail pricing for 23- to 27-inch LCD monitors down in October
- Largan Precision 3Q14 net profits hit record
- Neo Solar Power subsidiary setting up PV system in UK
- HP dismisses Taiwan supply chain concerns about decline in its global notebook market share
- LED lighting demand weak in 4Q14
- GET not to expand solar wafer capacity
- China market: Tesla teams up with bank, telecom carrier to set up charging points
- Connected devices driving strong growth in gateway investments by ISPs, says IHS
- Asustek beefs up own-brand motherboard marketing
- Taiwan market: Leica X-E to be available in November
- Taiwan market: Epson launches 3D home theater projectors
US-based Cree will invest US$83 million to take a 13.32% stake in Taiwan-based Lextar Electronics,...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
With increasing competition from AMOLED, TFT LCD display manufacturers are beginning to look to quantum...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...