- MWC: Acer Octon promotes SDN-based business communication solutions
- Digitimes Research: LG focuses on mid-range/entry-level smartphones and smartwatches at MWC 2015
- Inspection tool maker HMI looks to 25-35% revenue growth in 2015
- Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
- MWC 2015: Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
- Digitimes Research: February 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices sequentially up in China market
- MediaTek sees steep decline in February sales
- Catcher sees 63% on-year growth in February revenues
- PC shipments in 1Q15 may fall over 20%, say upstream suppliers
- Neo Solar Power February revenues hit 22-month low
- AUO revenues fall 11.8% sequentially in February
- Commercial building automation system revenues expected to total more than US$713 billion from 2015-2023, says Navigant
- Nearly half of light bulb shipments to residental segment to be LED by 2022, says IHS
- LCD TV panel pricing expected to ease in 2Q15
- Innolux to recruit 2,000 new employees in 2015
- Global Unichip utilizes Cadence analog IP to implement WiGig-enabled SoC on 28nm process
- AMD unveils LiquidVR for virtual reality headset products
- AUO recruiting 1,500 new engineers
- Lextar Electronics February revenues down on month, up on year
- Elan to deal out cash dividend of NT$3.60 for 2014
- Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14; rumored to supply chassis for iPhones
- 30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
- Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
- Nanya revenues drop in February
- Inotera reports 4.48% on-year rise in February revenues
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...