- Taiwan solar cell makers hike August quotes to US$0.31/W
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan LCD monitor shipments decline over 10% in 2Q15
- AUO developing ALCD TV panels
- Taiwan supply chain makers expect ODM orders for Windows 10 smartphones
- Worldwide smartphone market posts 11.6% increase in 2Q15, says IDC
- LG adds 5 new OLED TVs to its lineup
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments decline 10% in 2Q15
- FET takes legal action against TWM over 4G frequency dispute
- Wistron said to consider moving notebook production out of Kunshan plants
- Taiwan market: 66% of Internet users use gaming services, says Google
- AUO sees revenues drop 3.1% in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan IC design industry output value to grow 14% in 3Q15
- Commentary: China notebook ODMs set to ramp up shipments
- Everlight dismisses Nichia patent claims
- China on-grid PV installation capacity reaches 6.32GWp in areas covered by major networks in 1H15
- Semi material distributor Topco positive about silicone business
- OmniVision stockholders approve sale of company to China investors
- Nichia obtains 2 white LED patents from EPO, enhances patent infringement charge against Everlight Electronics
- 4G phone chip prices to fall 50% in 1 year
- Insufficient on-grid capacity hinders development of PV power generation in China
- China to approve pilot PV power-generating stations with 2-3GWp annual installation capacity
- Epistar licenses LED filament patent to China-based Leedarson Lighting
- LG reports 2Q15 revenues
- LG to invest US$900 million to construct new OLED facilities
- LED prices in 3Q15 expected to be stable
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Competition in the graphics card market has grown fierce as demand for graphics cards from the gaming...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...