Advantech developing IoT base in northern Taiwan
IT + CE | 8min ago
Avago to buy Broadcom for US$37 billion
Bits + chips | 47min ago
Xilinx working with TSMC on 7nm chips
Bits + chips | 51min ago
Panasonic to add BLU production lines at plants in Mexico and Brazil
Displays | May 28, 21:11
Emerging markets drive worldwide smartphone sales to 19% growth in 1Q15, says Gartner
Mobile + telecom | May 28, 21:05
NXP to sell RF power amplifier unit to JAC Capital for US$1.8 billion
Bits + chips | May 28, 21:02
Digitimes Research: Global smartphone shipments in 2015 to reach 1.368 billion units
Mobile + telecom | May 28, 20:59
Semi-equipment component maker Calitech debuts on Taiwan ESB
Bits + chips | May 28, 20:57
Global TV panel shipments to reach record of 265 million in 2015, says IHS
Before Going to Press | 12h 22min ago
Flat panel display equipment spending forecast to reach US$9 billion in 2015, says IHS
Before Going to Press | 12h 22min ago
China market: Foxconn launches rental electric car service in major cities
Before Going to Press | May 28, 21:01
Kortide to launch Elastos OS-based home-use gateways in China and Taiwan
Before Going to Press | May 28, 20:46
IC demand for PCs remains slow
Before Going to Press | May 28, 20:45
Lextar Electronics expects capacity utilization to rise to 80-90% in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | May 28, 20:44
Taiwan motherboard makers less active in Computex 2015 due to delayed Skaylake
Before Going to Press | May 28, 20:42
Cree representative enters Lextar board of directors
Before Going to Press | May 28, 20:41
China LCD TV vendors plan to procure 27-28 million Taiwan-produced panels in 2015, says CVIA executive
Before Going to Press | May 28, 20:39
May 28, 11:37
Silicon IP provider M31 Technology has announced a collaboration with Imagination Technologies. The companies will focus on low-power technologies for the IoT, wearables and other applications where embedded computation along with integrated wireless communications are required to be powered for extended...
- Indium Corporation receives SMT China Vision Award
- Surf on the mobile world: You'll never forget the eMMC duplicator
- Advantest ships 4,000th V93000 semiconductor test system to Taiwanese test house Ardentec
- Indium Corporation's Greg Evans awarded Cheongju City's Businessman Award
- Indium Corporation releases BiAgX solder paste technology as drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
28-May-2015 markets closed
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Samsung to adopt MediaTek APs for smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP suppliers looking to offload inventory to tablet market
- Digitimes Research: Intel simplifies Atom product lines for mobile devices
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...