BenQ unveils 6 intelligent solutions
IT + CE | 36min ago
Taiwan ODMs to snap up all orders for next generation iPhone, say sources
Mobile + telecom | 42min ago
China software industry posts January-April revenues of CNY1.215 trillion, says MIIT
IT + CE | 54min ago
Samsung SDI inks MOU with China Wuxi for polarizer plants
Displays | May 26, 22:11
TSMC to build 10nm pilot line in June, says report
Bits + chips - Newswatch | May 26, 22:07
Prices declining for 4-inch PSS
LED | May 26, 22:05
Protests over Hydis factory shutdowns continue in Taiwan
Displays | May 26, 22:02
Xiaomi Technology expects 2015 cloud computing revenues to hike 4-5 fold, says chairman
Mobile + telecom | May 26, 21:54
Japan Display holds top spot in vehicle display shipments in 2014, says PIDA
Displays | May 26, 21:51
Digitimes Research: Lenovo ranks as 3rd largest smartphone vendor in 1Q15
Mobile + telecom | May 26, 21:49
Shift from information technology to digital technology, says Alibaba chairman
Before Going to Press | May 26, 21:29
Taiwan market: Taiwan Star Cellular requests 3G, 4G roaming cooperation with TWM
Before Going to Press | May 26, 21:26
Memoright to step into eMCP
Before Going to Press | May 26, 21:00
Samsung proposes developing QLED TV panels over OLED, say reports
Before Going to Press | May 26, 20:57
MediaTek expected to meet mid- to high-end of 2Q15 guidance
Before Going to Press | May 26, 20:18
Second-tier motherboard makers to see drops in 2015 shipments
Before Going to Press | May 26, 20:10
Sharp to launch smartphones in Indonesia, says report
Before Going to Press | May 26, 20:07
May 26, 15:28
Apple reportedly plans to add an additional maker to its supplier list for LCD driver ICs as it aims to further ramp up the market share of its iPhone, iPad and MacBook product lines in China and other emerging markets, according to sources at Taiwan's IC design houses.
- Indium Corporation receives SMT China Vision Award
- Surf on the mobile world: You'll never forget the eMMC duplicator
- Advantest ships 4,000th V93000 semiconductor test system to Taiwanese test house Ardentec
- Indium Corporation's Greg Evans awarded Cheongju City's Businessman Award
- Indium Corporation releases BiAgX solder paste technology as drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
26-May-2015 markets closed
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Samsung to adopt MediaTek APs for smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP suppliers looking to offload inventory to tablet market
- Digitimes Research: Intel simplifies Atom product lines for mobile devices
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
Through intensified cooperation with Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Company (TSMC) and MediaTek,...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...