Digitimes Research: Top-5 Wintel notebook vendors see combined shipments down in April
Before Going to Press | 12h 12min ago
Quanta Computer, Wiwynn to showcase OCP-compatible 19-inch rack servers at Computex Taipei 2016
Before Going to Press | 12h 13min ago
Digitimes Research: HMDs trending to replace Cave for professional VR
Before Going to Press | 12h 14min ago
Global, Taiwan 2016 shipments of notebooks, tablets to fall on year, says MIC
Before Going to Press | 12h 17min ago
Taiwan market: Oppo to launch R9 Plus smartphone
Before Going to Press | 12h 18min ago
Establishment of holding companies is new model of transforming Taiwan high-tech industries, says Acer founder
Before Going to Press | 12h 19min ago
OLED unlikely to replace LCD, says GLT chairman
Before Going to Press | 12h 21min ago
Xiaomi Technology offers drones
Before Going to Press | 12h 24min ago
ASE, SPIL to jointly establish holding company
Before Going to Press | 12h 26min ago
Global Unichip to deal out 2015 dividend of NT$3
Before Going to Press | 12h 26min ago
Holtek 2016 revenues to rise 6%, says report
Before Going to Press | May 26, 21:59
May 26, 16:14
LCD driver IC firm UltraChip is expected to report on-year revenue growth of 20-30% for the second and third quarters of 2016, according to market sources.
- UMC Holds 2016 Japan Technology Forum
- Securing a place in the high-end market: AVEXIR Technologies general manager Han-Hong Cheng gives a ten-year outlook on the company's future
- ASI is now Avexir official distributor in region of North America
- Macronix looks to build on automotive success with its high-performance Serial NOR Flash by eyeing ADAS opportunities
- With a decade of achievements, AVEXIR Technologies establishes itself as gamers' favorite
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
24-May-2016 markets closed
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
Earthquakes in Japan often cause huge damage. They have had strong impacts on the country's electronics industry.
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...