Jul 1, 15:29
Micron Technology is set to complete its long-awaited merger with Elpida Memory in early August, according to industry observers. The pair originally targeted completion of the transaction...
Samsung Electronics has begun mass producing 2GB and low power double-data-rate 3 (LPDDR3) memory using 30nm-class technology for next-generation mobile devices. The new LPDDR3,...
Photo: Company, Sep 21.
SK Hynix has introduced DDR3L-RS (Reduced Standby) DRAM for mobile solutions using its 20nm class technology. By using 20nm class technology and efficiently managing standby current,...
Photo: Company, Sep 18.
Samsung Electronics recently announced that the company has begun sampling a 16GB DDR4, registered dual inline memory modules (RDIMMs), designed for use in enterprise server systems...
Photo: Company, Jul 9.
Samsung Electronics has begun producing the industry's first 4Gb, low power double-data-rate 2 (LPDDR2) memory using 20nm-class technology. Samsung's 20nm-class 4Gb mobile DRAM...
Photo: Company, Jun 5.
- Knowles Corporation celebrates 40th anniversary in Taiwan, showcasing multiple innovative solutions
- Advantest announces newest handler for testing advanced memory ICs
- CEVA offers total solutions for the multi-billion-dollar IoT market
- Seizing IoT opportunities, CEVA acquires RivieraWaves
- NXP appoints new VP, Taiwan Sales and Country Manager
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
22-Dec-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm far ahead of Marvell and MediaTek in China LTE market
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...