Jul 1, 15:29
Micron Technology is set to complete its long-awaited merger with Elpida Memory in early August, according to industry observers. The pair originally targeted completion of the transaction...
Samsung Electronics has begun mass producing 2GB and low power double-data-rate 3 (LPDDR3) memory using 30nm-class technology for next-generation mobile devices. The new LPDDR3,...
Photo: Company, Sep 21.
SK Hynix has introduced DDR3L-RS (Reduced Standby) DRAM for mobile solutions using its 20nm class technology. By using 20nm class technology and efficiently managing standby current,...
Photo: Company, Sep 18.
Samsung Electronics recently announced that the company has begun sampling a 16GB DDR4, registered dual inline memory modules (RDIMMs), designed for use in enterprise server systems...
Photo: Company, Jul 9.
Samsung Electronics has begun producing the industry's first 4Gb, low power double-data-rate 2 (LPDDR2) memory using 20nm-class technology. Samsung's 20nm-class 4Gb mobile DRAM...
Photo: Company, Jun 5.
- Advantest ships 4,000th V93000 semiconductor test system to Taiwanese test house Ardentec
- Indium Corporation's Greg Evans awarded Cheongju City's Businessman Award
- Indium Corporation releases BiAgX solder paste technology as drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- KFA: Compact power entry module with filter now with ground line choke
- Advantest wins new customer with installation of V93000 semiconductor test system at Shanghai Haier IC in China
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
28-Apr-2015 markets closed
- Is Japan losing its influence in global semiconductor market?, asks IC Insights
- Digitimes Research: Samsung to adopt MediaTek APs for smartphones
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP suppliers looking to offload inventory to tablet market
- Digitimes Research: Intel simplifies Atom product lines for mobile devices
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...