Tablet market losing demand
IT + CE | May 4, 22:07
TPK announces 1Q15 financial performance
Displays | May 4, 22:05
Digitimes Research: Taiwan to ship 25.5 million handsets in 2Q15
Mobile + telecom | May 4, 22:01
Transcend 1Q15 sales down, but gross margin up
Bits + chips | May 4, 22:00
GlobalWafers nets NT$1.40 per share for 1Q15
Green energy | May 4, 21:58
iPad shipments expected to decline over 20% in 2015
Displays | May 4, 21:56
Quanta pushing into private cloud solutions for revenue growth
IT + CE | May 4, 21:47
Digitimes Research: April 7W, 9W LED light bulb prices up sequentially, down in China market
LED | May 4, 21:40
China investors near deal to acquire OmniVision
Bits + chips | May 4, 21:29
HTC evaluating plans for smartphone assembly plants in India
Before Going to Press | May 4, 21:20
HTC sees decreased April revenues
Before Going to Press | May 4, 21:18
MediaTek subsidiary completes acquisition of Alpha
Before Going to Press | May 4, 21:17
Ichia Technologies April revenues up on month, down on year
Before Going to Press | May 4, 21:16
Alpha Networks downsizes capital by 10%
Before Going to Press | May 4, 21:15
Casetek sees weak results in 1Q15 due to rising labor costs and delayed orders
Before Going to Press | May 4, 21:14
PC-related IC suppliers cautious about 2Q15
Before Going to Press | May 4, 21:12
LCD makers concerned about panel pricing
Before Going to Press | May 4, 21:11
May 4, 14:07
Global revenues from smart home automation systems will grow at a 21% CAGR between 2015-2020, according to ABI Research. North America will account for the lion's share of smart home automation system revenues in 2020, contributing close to 46% globally, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific.
- ThroughTek and Advance Vision Electronics create IoT smarter home solution
- Seagate and EverFocus safeguards 400 Taiwanese brand optical shops in Taiwan
- Dahua and Seagate to pair up for Secutech 2015
- Seagate and QNAP to demonstrate a complete surveillance solution at Secutech Taipei 2015
- Posiflex wins Red Dot Award: Product design 2015
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
5-May-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to push 2 inexpensive notebooks in mid-2015 to counter Chromebook penetration
- Digitimes Research: White-box tablet players turn to Windows 2-in-1s using Intel Bay Trail in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: Dual-OS tablets becoming popular in white-box market, but Google GMS remains an obstacle
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP suppliers looking to offload inventory to tablet market
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Taiwan IT players have been aggressively establishing platform to help start-up companies to enter into the IT market.
Apple reportedly is planning to release its new iPhone 6S and 6C in the second half.
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
Lenovo, which had the fourth-largest market share next to Asustek Computer, Acer and Apple in the Taiwan...
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...