Component suppliers see strong games console orders for 2Q14
IT + CE | 4h ago
StorArt ramping SD 3.1 and eMMC 4.5 controller chips
Bits + chips | 4h 14min ago
Direct supply orders account for 90% of Quanta server shipments
IT + CE | 4h 44min ago
Kinsus, Unimicron set high capex budgets for 2014
Bits + chips | 4h 46min ago
China market: Huawei Device, Coolpad launch 7-inch phablets at below CNY2,000
Mobile + telecom | 5h 18min ago
Lenovo may become second largest Android smartphone vendor, say Taiwan makers
Mobile + telecom | 6h 11min ago
Adlink Technology to acquire Germany-based Penta
Before Going to Press | 4h 35min ago
CTBC Life Insurance to invest in Taiwan Star Cellular
Before Going to Press | 4h 58min ago
Inventec to launch cloud computing-based storage solutions in Southeast Asia
Before Going to Press | 5h 16min ago
ASRock expects growing server business
Before Going to Press | 5h 30min ago
Quartz component suppliers post mixed results for February
Before Going to Press | 5h 58min ago
China IC backend service companies migrating to advanced processes
Before Going to Press | 6h 11min ago
AUO and Innolux rumored to be discussing merger possibilities
Before Going to Press | 6h 22min ago
Touch panel makers continue to develop new metal mesh and nano-metal touch panels
Before Going to Press | 6h 40min ago
Supply chains continue to see orders from China handset vendors for 4G units
Before Going to Press | 6h 41min ago
Taiwan-based IC distributors facing increasing challenges in China
Before Going to Press | 6h 41min ago
Mar 12, 14:58
As demand for smartphones and tablets is gradually approaching saturation with related shipment growths slowing down, vendors have been aggressively seeking new growth drivers. Wearable devices are identified as one of the main growth drivers. Among them, smart watches, bracelets and glasses look the...
- WD tiered portfolio of hard drives helps storage solutions providers address big data
- MSI introduces all new gaming products at CeBIT 2014
- EverFocus showcasing integration at Secutech 2014
- MSI R9 290X LIGHTNING - built to be perfect
- Tatung aggressively expanding in Middle East: Smart energy-saving solutions showcased at Middle East Electricity 2014
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
12-Mar-2014 markets closed
- The developments of the security solutions market in Greater China: Q&A with EverFocus product marketing manager Tony Lin
- Digitimes Research: Google to get the brunt of dual OS tablets while Microsoft to benefit the most
- Digitimes Research: Cortex-A17 to take over ARM high-end/mid-range 32-bit business
- A win-win situation for Toshiba and OCZ: Q&A with Alex Mei, CMO of OCZ Storage Solutions
- Is a US$25 smartphone possible?
- Intel unveils latest Education Tablet and Classmate PC
- AMD offers new 12- and 16-core additions to Opteron 6300 series
- CES 2014: Samsung unveils 12-inch tablet lineups
- CES 2014: HP unveils new 27-inch all-in-one workstation and new Android-based all-in-one PC
- CES 2014: LG unveils new wearable innovations
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The server business has become a major revenue contributor for Taiwan ODMs as larger Internet players such as Google, Facebook and Twitter, are expanding...
As China component suppliers are growing quickly and offering quotes a lot lower than their Taiwan competitors with a quality not much worse, notebook...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...