Digitimes Research: Top-6 Taiwan LCD driver IC companies post revenue gains in 2Q14
Bits + chips | 2h 12min ago
Digitimes Research: Revenues of top-3 Taiwan foundry houses to leap 13% on quarter in 3Q14
Bits + chips | 2h 30min ago
SPIL to take over idle ProMOS 12-inch fab for NT$6.4 billion
Bits + chips | Aug 19, 22:06
Sporton International expects continued growth in 3Q14 revenues
Bits + chips | Aug 19, 20:36
Lenovo to reduce notebook outsourcing to 40% of target shipments in 2015
IT + CE | Aug 19, 20:32
Foxconn to step into medical equipment, says chairman
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 21:35
Advantech releases new touch screens aimed at gaming segment
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 21:33
Taiwan PCB industry to hold 37% global share in 2020
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 21:00
China to temporarily disallow polysilicon imports through export processing zones
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 20:54
Japan market: HTC unveils HTC Butterfly 2
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 20:23
China expected to import 100,000-105,000 tons of polysilicon in 2014
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 20:23
China market: Motherboard shipments in 1H14 down 5-6% on year
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 20:18
IC backend service firm Ardentec to ramp capacity by 50%
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 20:17
China market: China Unicom, China Telecom setting up FDD LTE trial networks
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 20:16
Commentary: India smartphone market has huge potential for Taiwan companies
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 20:15
Digitimes Research: Intel presence in China tablet AP market to grow in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 20:14
Chi Mei Materials reports increased profit margin in 2Q14
Before Going to Press | Aug 19, 20:12
Aug 19, 15:55
Clevo is currently in talks with China-based Tencent and Alibaba, looking to establish partnerships to integrate the physical channel retail business with the online shopping business, according to Clevo CSO Andrew Lin.
- U-Reach delivers the largest and highest scalability standalone HDD/SDD Duplicator
- EverFocus will exhibit at Security Essen 2014 for showcasing the brand new solutions
- German MSO Tele Columbus chooses Compal Broadband Networks advanced cable gateway to support its growth strategy
- ABB and Volvo form global partnership for electric and hybrid bus fast-charging
- Accurate Analysis of Multi-Gigabit Systems Using HSPICE
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
20-Aug-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Google to expand Chromebooks into consumer market
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
- Turning a smartphone into a PC in a pocket: Q&A with Analogix
- Intel discloses newest microarchitecture and 14nm process details
- Google I/O 2014: Samsung expands Gear portfolio with Android Wear
- Apple releases new iPod touch starting at US$199
- Apple introduces new entry-level 21.5-inch iMac
- Computex 2014: Intel unveils innovations for mobile devices, desktops and 2-in-1s
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Computex 2014 will be hosted from June 3-7 at the Taipei World Trade Center in Taiwan.
Notebook ODMs have announced their shipments in June
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
As a long runner in the motherboard industry, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS) has been competing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...