SMIC reportedly hires former TSMC R&D exec
Bits + chips | 9h 35min ago
Magellan, Samsung America to partner on ELD products
Before Going to Press | 9h 25min ago
Vivotek works with partners to integrate H.265 technology into software
Before Going to Press | 9h 27min ago
Digitimes Research: LCD monitor shipments see around 6-7% drop in 1Q17; will continue to decline in 2Q17
Before Going to Press | 10h 10min ago
Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with Sanan Optoelectronics
Before Going to Press | 10h 12min ago
LG Display 1Q17 net operating profit hits record
Before Going to Press | 10h 15min ago
Elan sees earnings, EPS improve on year in 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 10h 18min ago
Taiwan market: Garmin launches new smart bracelets for sport activities, children
Before Going to Press | 10h 20min ago
UMC expects flat performance in 2Q17
Before Going to Press | 10h 28min ago
CyberLink nets NT$0.39 per share for 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 10h 33min ago
Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
Before Going to Press | 10h 35min ago
Nanya to ramp 20m process output
Before Going to Press | 10h 36min ago
SPIL posts profit drop in 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 10h 38min ago
UMC to roll out 22nm process in 2018
Before Going to Press | 10h 39min ago
Apr 26, 15:45
Perobot, Foxconn Electronics' subsidiary for marketing its Pepper service-providing humanoid robot in the Taiwan market, has added two sales agents, Systex and High Performance Information, in addition to the original agent Asia Pacific Telecom, according to Perobot.
- Innodisk's latest SSD hits the sweet spot
- Microtips pioneers wireless charging platform development to jointly create an industry ecosystem
- Celebrating its 20th anniversary, Microtips focuses on continuing revenue growth rather than rapid expansion
- QSAN Launches QCache 2.0 for XCubeSAN
- Clientron to showcase its POS innovation at Food & Hotel Indonesia 2017(FHI 2017)
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
26-Apr-2017 markets closed
- Taiwan market: Paypal enhances service by disabling domestic payment processing
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
Virtual reality has become the latest topic of the PC industry with players such as Samsung, HTC, Google and Sony, all aggressively pushing into.
With gaming products becoming popular and VR/AR applications having become the latest topics in the IT market, will VR/AR help save the IT industry in...
Digitimes trackes the latest trends in industrial computing applications, including IoT, Industry 4.0 and automation and robotics.
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
AMD has been aggressively looking to expand its presence in the PC market. It has released its new...
Kuka Robotics, as the world's leading maker of robots used in automobile manufacturing, has been making...
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...