Asustek expects to ship over 1 million ZenFone smartphones in 2Q14, says CEO
Mobile + telecom | 12min ago
China Unicom sees 73.9% on-year growth in 1Q14 net profits
Mobile + telecom | 14min ago
Asustek adopts hostile marketing to gain attention in China smartphone market
Mobile + telecom | 1h 40min ago
Global smartphone shipments up to nearly 277 million units in 1Q14, says TrendForce
Mobile + telecom | 2h 14min ago
Sensor hubs make big gains while enabling the future of sensing, says IHS
Bits + chips | 2h 36min ago
Taiwan market: Chunghwa Telecom teams up with Sony Mobile to launch 4G devices
Mobile + telecom | 3h 28min ago
MediaTek 2Q14 revenues to increase
Bits + chips | Apr 17, 22:00
Flat panel industry expected to see annual growth decline from 20% to 5%
Displays | Apr 17, 21:34
TSMC looks to post 21-23% sequential revenue gains in 2Q14
Bits + chips | Apr 17, 21:23
Digitimes Research: China panel makers showing increased interest in large-size segment
Displays | Apr 17, 19:51
Taiwan memory chipmakers advised to develop customized chips for clients
Before Going to Press | Apr 17, 20:15
Apr 17, 12:31
China-based white-box tablet vendors have become increasingly competitive in the face of international vendors by offering a host of hardware upgrades, such as LTE support, ultra-thin bezels and 13-megapixel cameras, according to Taiwan-based supply chain makers.
- Three new GKB SDI cameras to strengthen HD-SDI portfolio
- Software AG releases Intelligent Business Operations to handle next generation smart data applications
- Apotop i-Selfie brings you an innovative wireless Selfie snapshot experience
- ECS announces the whole new AMD FM2+ Platform motherboards
- EverFocus ENVR8304E wins Secutech Excellence Award 2014
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
18-Apr-2014 12:47 (GMT+8)
- Windows tablets gaining traction in Japan
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODMs losing out as PC brand vendors turn to China supply chain for tablets
- Digitimes Research: Over 50% white-box tablets to come with phone functions in 2H14; MediaTek to benefit most
- Digitimes Research: Samsung 12.2-inch enterprise tablets unlikely to see strong sales in short term
- Digitimes Research: Google shifts focus to large-size tablet competition
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
Hard disc drive (HDD) makers have been launching products for many different applications, hoping to attract demand from segments outside of the standard...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Seeing the 7-inch tablet market suffering from fierce price competition, several vendors are turning to focus on 8-inch and above segments to avoid profit...
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...