BoardTek PCB sales to gain momentum in 2014
Bits + chips | 2h 47min ago
Yageo November sales edge down slightly
Bits + chips | 2h 58min ago
Largan November revenues hit record
IT + CE | 3h ago
China Li-ion cell capacity grows over 40% in 2013, says IEK
IT + CE | 3h 4min ago
Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
Before Going to Press | 3h 7min ago
HannStar Display to acquire 5.3G touch panel factory from HannStar Touch Solution
Before Going to Press | 3h 15min ago
Panel makers plan to hike notebook panel prices, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 3h 17min ago
China market: Over 20% of high-end smartphones to come with sensor hubs in 2014
Before Going to Press | 3h 18min ago
Semiconductor material supplier Ampoc looks to sequential sales growth in 4Q13
Before Going to Press | 3h 20min ago
Taiwan component makers conservative about orders from China-based telecom carriers
Before Going to Press | 3h 20min ago
Gigabyte promotes DIY motherboard sales by hosts games tournament in China
Before Going to Press | 3h 21min ago
Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
Before Going to Press | 3h 23min ago
Giga Solar November revenues hit record for third time straight
Before Going to Press | 3h 25min ago
Dec 5, 14:45
Efforts by PND vendors to roll out Android-based devices may impede by Google's intention to hammer out a set of compliance standards for Android-based in-car platforms, according to industry observers.
- Digitimes Research: Notebook vendors and ODMs post shipment gains in November
- Digitimes Research: Global AIO PC shipments to grow 4.9% in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Non-Apple brand vendors to ship 105 million tablets in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Global application processor market to grow more slowly in 2014
- GIGABYTE announces 'Feel the Force' OC contest winners
- Internet of Things to provide new business opportunities and enable business model changes
- Oracle Day 2013 Taipei Demonstrates B2B Mobile Marketing
- MOEA recognizes alliances between foreign and Taiwanese IT firms for creating new value
- Advantech Accelerates Intelligent Video Designs with Complete Solutions
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
5-Dec-2013 12:48 (GMT+8)
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Following the merger, Compal is looking to expand its business in the smartphone and tablet fields. Non-notebook product lines will account for more...
Acer's ex-CEO JT Wang and ex-president Jim Wong have both recently stepped down from their positions, leaving the Taiwan-based vendor looking for new...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Just before Computex 2013, Digitimes spoke with Jeff Baer, marketing director for Embedded Wireless,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...