Imec demos vertically stacked GAA silicon nanowire CMOS transistors
Bits + chips | 4h 4min ago
ASE IC ATM revenues rise in November
Bits + chips | 4h 9min ago
Taiwan November export value down on month, up on year, says MOF
Bits + chips | 4h 12min ago
PTI revenues hit record for 4th straight month
Bits + chips | 4h 15min ago
MediaTek November revenues hit 7-month low
Bits + chips | 4h 18min ago
Parade reports increased revenues for November
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 4h 22min ago
BMC chip vendor Aspeed November revenues hit record high
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 4h 24min ago
TSMC orders equipment for NT$16 billion
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 4h 25min ago
12-inch wafer prices to rise 10-20% in 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 42min ago
Intel next-generation top-end CPU platforms ready for 3Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 49min ago
PCB component maker ASM sees growing revenues in November
Before Going to Press | 4h 50min ago
Russia market: Xiaomi smartphones getting popular
Before Going to Press | 5h 6min ago
Gintech Energy November revenues up on month, down on year
Before Going to Press | 5h 7min ago
TPK Holding sees decreased November revenues
Before Going to Press | 5h 8min ago
LCD driver IC, analog chip firms seeing orders slow down
Before Going to Press | 5h 13min ago
Chip orders for entry-level smartphones going down
Before Going to Press | 5h 18min ago
Stockwatch - Dec 7, 15:58
Advantech has reported consolidated revenues of NT$3.806 billion (US$119.26 million) for November 2016, representing a 19.96% increase on month and 20.29% increase on year.
- Digitimes Research: Global digital gaming market to reach US$99.6 billion in 2016
- Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments in 4Q16 to reach 51.29 million
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan server revenues may reach NT$600 billion in 2017
- Digitimes Research: Top-5 vendors, top-3 Taiwan ODMs October notebook shipments down 22%, 12% on month
- Innodisk launches digital input/output expansion cards suitable for industrial systems
- AVerMedia introduces video capture and streaming solutions, targeting application opportunities in four major sectors
- Join CAYIN at InfoComm MEA 2016 to discover the next-gen digital signage
- Clientron to introduce new 12" all-in-one POS Bello620
- Tatung builds highly energy-efficient commercial air conditioning systems with air-cooled and parallel chiller units
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
2-Dec-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
Virtual reality has become the latest topic of the PC industry with players such as Samsung, HTC, Google and Sony, all aggressively pushing into.
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
HTC is banking on its VR device to revive its business
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Silicon Valley based Anaplan, a cloud-based planning and performance management platform provider,...
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...