Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to up over 16% on quarter in 3Q16
IT + CE | 8min ago
China Internet user base over 709 million at end of June, says CNNIC
IT + CE | 33min ago
Digitimes Research: Japan IT vendors stepping into IoT business
IT + CE | 38min ago
Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
Green energy | Aug 24, 21:41
Taiwan market: Smartphone sales up slightly in July
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | Aug 24, 21:37
Taiwan FTC approves acquisition of HMI by ASML
Bits + chips | Aug 24, 20:06
Taiwan market: Mobile Internet-access infrastructure key to development of mobile payments, says NCC
Mobile + telecom | Aug 24, 20:04
Elexcon and IEE 2016 opens covering electronics and embedded applications
Before Going to Press | 12h 31min ago
Research firm expects Taiwan PCB output to grow sequentially, but fall on year in 3Q16
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 21:29
Semi, LCD equipment maker Gallant to see EPS double in 2016
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 21:23
Samsung pushing low-price tablet with strong e-book support
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 21:23
ITRI showcasing materials for flexible OLED at Touch Taiwan 2016
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 20:11
Taiwan PCB production value to grow 8.8% on quarter in 3Q16, says IEK
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 19:48
China Telecom nets CNY11.673 billion for 1H16
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 19:47
Sharp preparing to market solar cells in China, says Nikkei
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 19:46
Consumer IC vendor Sonix to ship over 600 million MCUs in 2016
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 19:45
Aug 24, 15:40
Online search engines in the China market generated total revenues of CNY21 billion (US$3.22 billion) in the second quarter of 2016, increasing 17.8% on quarter and 9.3% on year, according to China-based consulting company Analysys International.
- Innodisk launches power over Ethernet expansion cards suitable for industrial systems
- NEXCOM's full depiction of Cloud-Infused Industry 4.0 at 2016 Taipei Int'l Industrial Automation Exhibition
- International workplace partners with IFSEC Southeast Asia 2016 to deliver dedicated health and safety conference
- Industrial display leader Litemax to showcase world's first resized 4K2K LCDs at InnoTrans
- Innodisk launches next generation industrial-grade SSDs offers endurance, reliability and high performance
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
25-Aug-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Virtual reality has become the latest topic of the PC industry with players such as Samsung, HTC, Google and Sony, all aggressively pushing into.
HTC is banking on its VR device to revive its business
Gaming notebooks have become the main focus of Gigabyte Technology's notebook department and despite...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
The launch of virtual reality headsets for the consumer market and the increasing demand for ultra...
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...