Unitech to ramp up capacity for any-layer HDI and flex-rigid boards
Bits + chips | 2h 25min ago
FIC ruggedized tablet subsidiary receives procurement orders from Brazil
IT + CE | 2h 47min ago
China market: Local smartphone vendors accelerating LTE launches
Mobile + telecom | 2h 58min ago
Taiwan market: Epson launches CISS printers
IT + CE | 3h 1min ago
O-Film expected to produce for 35% of handset touch panels in 2014
Displays | 3h 51min ago
Taiwan solar cell makers see surging orders from China
Green energy | 3h 54min ago
Digitimes Research: In-house no longer useful for Qualcomm
Before Going to Press | 3h 13min ago
China white-box tablet vendors gaining foothold
Before Going to Press | 4h 13min ago
Stockwatch - Apr 11, 10:54
Soft-World International and Gamania Digital Entertainment, two online game developers/operators in Taiwan, generated their highest quarterly consolidated revenues at NT$4.497 billion (US$148 million) and NT$2.481 billion, respectively, in January-March 2014, according to the companies.
- Three new GKB SDI cameras to strengthen HD-SDI portfolio
- Software AG releases Intelligent Business Operations to handle next generation smart data applications
- Apotop i-Selfie brings you an innovative wireless Selfie snapshot experience
- ECS announces the whole new AMD FM2+ Platform motherboards
- EverFocus ENVR8304E wins Secutech Excellence Award 2014
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
16-Apr-2014 markets closed
- Windows tablets gaining traction in Japan
- Digitimes Research: Taiwan ODMs losing out as PC brand vendors turn to China supply chain for tablets
- Digitimes Research: Over 50% white-box tablets to come with phone functions in 2H14; MediaTek to benefit most
- Digitimes Research: Samsung 12.2-inch enterprise tablets unlikely to see strong sales in short term
- Digitimes Research: Google shifts focus to large-size tablet competition
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
Hard disc drive (HDD) makers have been launching products for many different applications, hoping to attract demand from segments outside of the standard...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Seeing the 7-inch tablet market suffering from fierce price competition, several vendors are turning to focus on 8-inch and above segments to avoid profit...
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
The security solutions market is an increasingly important market as the IT industry develops and security...
As part of Toshiba, OCZ Storage Solutions is able to leverage Toshiba's NAND and combine it with its...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...