Asustek, Dell beef up competitiveness with MSI for gaming notebooks
IT + CE | 3min ago
Ardentec expects higher capacity utilization in 2Q16
Bits + chips | 9min ago
Taiwan backend firms seeing robust orders from HiSilicon
Bits + chips | 11min ago
AWSC revenues to soar in 2H16, says report
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 25min ago
Testing company CHPT 2Q16 revenues to rise 15%
Bits + chips | 27min ago
ASE, SPIL in talks to form holding company
Bits + chips | 29min ago
Taiwan market: Sony aims to occupy 40% of Ultra HD LCD TV sales value in 2016
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:53
Digitimes Research: 3GPP-specifying LAA to impact use of 5GHz band in Wi-Fi
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:48
Taiwan makers under pressure from Apple cost controls
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:47
General Interface Solution expects operations to rebound in July
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:44
Sharp to maintain PV operations after Foxconn stake investment, says report
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:43
E Ink Holdings unveils color e-paper display
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:40
ITRI unveils UV-C LED chopsticks sanitizer
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:37
China-market: Moxi Group turns out rollable handsets
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:34
New Lattice bridge chips to enter production in August
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:33
AWSC 2H16 sales to soar, says report
Before Going to Press | May 24, 21:31
May 23, 11:05
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is considering establishing cloud data centers in Taiwan and has finished a feasibility evaluation but has not yet made any decision, Amazon corporate vice president and AWS greater China managing director Alex Yung revealed at AWS Summit in Taipei on May 20.
- AVerMedia Mini-PCIe Frame Grabber Solutions on NVIDIA Tegra K1 Platform
- QSAN introduces XCubeSAN XS5200 series and XCubeDAS XD5300 series at Computex 2016
- Schurter has expanded its presence in Europe by creating a new subsidiary in Poland, Schurter Electronics Sp. z o.o.
- Winmate, Inc. to showcase latest automotive solutions for the Industry 4.0 at Computex 2016
- WebRTC Promotes Cross-Platform Video Messaging, Inspiring Creative IIoT Uses
- Unisys IT Implementation of Unisys Stealth Solution for Data Center Segmentation
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
24-May-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: 4 million 9.7-inch iPad Pros to ship in 1H16
- Digitimes Research: Global all-in-one PC shipments to drop 3.9% on year in 2015
- Digitimes Research: iPad Pro shipments to be less than 3 million units in 4Q15
- Digitimes Research: Intel processor shipments rely on Windows tablets for growth
- Digitimes Research: Tablets with phone functionality from white-box players to suffer over 15% decline in 2Q15
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
Computex 2016 will run from May 31-June 4 in Taipei, Taiwan. The show in 2016 will focus on innovations and startups. Computex will have 1,600 exhibitors,...
Virtual reality has become the latest topic of the PC industry with players such as Samsung, HTC, Google and Sony, all aggressively pushing into.
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Dassault Systemes, a European multinational software company that develops 3D design, 3D engineering,...
Nvidia CEO Jen-Hsun Huang has been outspoken with his predictions about future technologies and products,...
During a Digitimes interview, Global Sales and Operations senior vice president B.S. Teh for Seagate...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...