Globalfoundries lands wafer start orders from China-based Rockchip
Bits + chips | 7h 5min ago
Everlight Electronics expects increases in revenue proportion of LED backlights, lighting in 2013
LED | 7h 24min ago
Prices of smartphone and tablet solutions to drop 10-20% in 2H13
Bits + chips | 7h 28min ago
NPC 2013 capex to focus on FC CSP substrates, says president
Bits + chips | 7h 38min ago
Samsung offers subsidies, Asustek cuts prices to promote tablet sales in Brazil, say local channels
IT + CE | 8h 30min ago
China-based TV vendors to procure over 30 million panels from Taiwan makers, says CVIA vice president
Displays | 9h 25min ago
Connector makers worried about price competition arising from Foxconn spinning off NWInG
Before Going to Press | 8h 15min ago
DRAM shortages to continue for 3 years, says Inotera executive
Before Going to Press | 8h 27min ago
Chin-Poon expanding share in global automobile board market
Before Going to Press | 9h 7min ago
Taiwan vendors, ODMs turn conservative about 2H13 notebook shipments
Before Going to Press | 9h 19min ago
Lite-On IT to start production of LED light bulbs in 3Q13
Before Going to Press | 9h 33min ago
Taiwan market: ViewSonic to launch Full HD projectors by end of 2013
Before Going to Press | 9h 39min ago
Foxconn to start production of 70-inch Ultra HD TVs in 1Q14
Before Going to Press | 9h 40min ago
China has no schedule for hiking customs duty on TV panels, says CVIA vice president
Before Going to Press | 9h 41min ago
JDI, CPT, Innolux see increased orders for large-size panels from smartphone vendors, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 9h 46min ago
Jun 14, 15:32
Industrial PC maker Advantech has stepped into providing intelligent services and expects the business to begin to substantially generate revenues and profits in five years, company chairman KC Liu said at the 2013 shareholders meeting on June 13.
- Advantech Releases 6U CompactPCI Board with 4th Generation Intel Core i7 Processor
- Advantech to Support CompactPCI PlusIO and Serial Standards
- ABB to showcase leading-edge power distribution technologies at CIRED
- Fanless In-Vehicle Systems with Intel Core i7
- FIC partners with Cluster Wireless to deliver Intelligent M2M Solutions
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
18-Jun-2013 markets closed
- Analogix eyes link between smartphones and HD displays
- Commentary: Price competition over 7-inch tablets erodes profits
- Taiwan FTC investigates Samsung over false advertising allegations
- Digitimes Research: Mobile devices to drive 2013 DRAM market
- Blog: Google Glass may enjoy demand from more than just regular users
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Over 1,700 exhibitors occupying 5,000 booths are showcasing their latest products at one of the world's leading ICT event.
Executives talk about their companies, products and the markets.
Singapore-based Gajah International Pte Ltd (Gajah) has won several Computex 2013 Design and Innovation...
Just before Computex 2013, Digitimes spoke with Jeff Baer, marketing director for Embedded Wireless,...
Jason LS Chen is a vice president in the Sales and Marketing Group at Intel and is responsible for...
Despite being one of the market leaders in the motherboard and graphics card industries, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...