Sinbon Electronics capitalizes on IoT
IT + CE | 4h 21min ago
Panel makers to see increased orders for qHD, WVGA and FWVGA panels in 2015
Displays | 4h 35min ago
Delta Electronics to add stake investment in Neo Solar Power
Before Going to Press | 4h 46min ago
Foxconn to cooperate with Alibaba, 21 Vianet to set up Wi-Fi network in southwestern China
Before Going to Press | 4h 47min ago
Taiwan PCB production value to rise 7% in 2014, says IEK
Before Going to Press | 4h 48min ago
Demand for PCIe SSDs to boom, say controller suppliers
Before Going to Press | 4h 49min ago
Global COF tape supply likely to fall short
Before Going to Press | 4h 49min ago
Taiwan market: Smartphones sized 5-inch and above make up 67% of overall smartphone market
Before Going to Press | 4h 50min ago
LG Display aims to expand its vehicle display business to US$2 billion by 2018
Before Going to Press | 4h 51min ago
Taiwan market: TV vendors slash prices 15% to spur orders
Before Going to Press | 4h 52min ago
Medical material industry output value in Taiwan up 5.4% on year in 2014, says IEK
Before Going to Press | 6h 24min ago
Low-price notebooks inferior to ordinary models in component quality and durability, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 6h 58min ago
Wage rates in eastern China rise in November
Before Going to Press | 6h 59min ago
Global LED lighting production value in 2015 to grow 30%, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 7h 2min ago
Nov 24, 22:01
Online search engines in the China market generated total revenues of CNY15.68 billion (US$2.54 billion) in the third quarter of 2014, increasing by 11.7% on quarter and by 39.0% on year, according to China-based consulting company Analysys International.
- EverFocus announces the release of EMV401/801/1601 hybrid mobile DVR
- Tatung announces commercial availability of standards-based module for EV charging
- EverFocus Announces the Release of Elite 2 NVR8004X
- ASUSTOR launches enterprise-class AS70R rackmount NAS models
- Intel IoT Asia Mark the Arrival of IoT Era
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
27-Nov-2014 markets closed
- GamerGate block list bad for business as game devs, journalists and fried chicken linked to online harassment
- Digitimes Research: China makers Bitland, BYD to join Chromebook supply chain in 2015
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo, Asustek to launch US$149 Chromebook
- Digitimes Research: Skylake processor delay to weaken Windows 10 notebook demand
- Commentary: Calculating the cost of GamerGate, many losers, 2 potential big winners
Taiwan notebook Original Design Manufacturers (ODMs) account for more than 90% of global notebook production and Digitimes is there to provide daily...
The early success Google's Android platform has achieved in the handset market has caused system makers, software developers and semiconductor players...
Several wearable device vendors have started developing products for children for anti-lost and playing purposes.
IT players have started preparing for the year-end holdiays and the IT industry also sees new business opportunities in China's Singles day promotions...
Laser printers have been dominating the business-use segment. But Seiko Epson has launched a bid to...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
AMD has been reorganizing its businesss, such as moving its desktop business headquarters to Beijing,...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - Jun 2011
The motherboard industry began 2010 with optimism and expected to see a reversal of the previous two years' declines in revenues and shipments as the impact of...