BoardTek PCB sales to gain momentum in 2014
Bits + chips | 10h 1min ago
Yageo November sales edge down slightly
Bits + chips | 10h 12min ago
Largan November revenues hit record
IT + CE | 10h 14min ago
China Li-ion cell capacity grows over 40% in 2013, says IEK
IT + CE | 10h 18min ago
Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
Before Going to Press | 10h 21min ago
HannStar Display to acquire 5.3G touch panel factory from HannStar Touch Solution
Before Going to Press | 10h 29min ago
Panel makers plan to hike notebook panel prices, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 10h 31min ago
China market: Over 20% of high-end smartphones to come with sensor hubs in 2014
Before Going to Press | 10h 32min ago
Semiconductor material supplier Ampoc looks to sequential sales growth in 4Q13
Before Going to Press | 10h 34min ago
Taiwan component makers conservative about orders from China-based telecom carriers
Before Going to Press | 10h 34min ago
Gigabyte promotes DIY motherboard sales by hosts games tournament in China
Before Going to Press | 10h 35min ago
Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
Before Going to Press | 10h 37min ago
Giga Solar November revenues hit record for third time straight
Before Going to Press | 10h 39min ago
Dec 2, 12:00
Taiwan-based LED packaging company Everlight Electronics expects the proportion of consolidated revenues for LED lighting components and devices to increase from over 20% in 2013 to more than 30% in 2014, according to company chairman Robert Yeh.
- Digitimes Research: LED edge-lit 50-inch and above size LCD TV panels in high demand
- The bright future of Taiwan optoelectronics industry
- Global LED lighting market will be worth US$25.4 billion in 2013, says new report from Digitimes Research
- Interview with AZZURRO Semiconductors CEO Erwin Wolf: Mass production of 200mm GaN-on-Si wafer will drive significant shift of LED market
- New publication details ARC Energy's CHES furnace advantages for high-brightness LED production on large diameter sapphire substrates
5-Dec-2013 12:48 (GMT+8)
- Linear announces synchronous buck LED driver controller
- iWatt targets high power density in ultra-small overall adapter size with new devices
- ViewSonic announces ultra-portable LED projector line
- Chimei expects LED models to account for over 30% of its monitor revenues in 2010
- Photonics Festival in Taiwan: Everlight showcases LED agriculture lamps
Demand for LED lighting products-including spot lights, LED luminaries, street lights, LED light bulbs and fluorescent tubes-will reach 90 million in...
Taiwan-based firms participated in 2013 LED Lighting Taiwan
The 2013 Taiwan International Lighting Show was held in Taipei, Taiwan, from March 26-29, 2013.
Taiwan's LED industry is optimistc about 2013
While mid-power LED chips account for only a small proportion of LED lighting currently, the proportion...
GaN-on-Si is a new technology that has the potential to replace sapphire substrates in the LED supply...
Despite the fact the penetration rate of LED backlight units (BLUs) in TVs has been increasing continuously,...
US-based MOCVD equipment provider Veeco currently ranks number one in global market share with 50%...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...
- Overview of LCD TV market - May 2010
When the economic recession hit at the end of 2008, the LCD TV market seemed to be heading toward a doomsday scenario in 2009; however, demand turned out to be...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2007
In addition to pure display makers such as Amtran, Chi Mei, HANNspree, Taiwan-based home appliance makers such as Tatung, Proton, Kolin, several major IT makers...
- Taiwan's display system makers - Jun 2006
Taiwan-based display makers come from a variety of areas in the IT industry, from Compal, which is best known for producing notebooks, to Premier, which also produces...