30% of 50-inch LCD TVs shipped in 2015 to be Ultra HD
Displays | 10h 2min ago
Taiwan solar cell makers looking for idle equipment in China
Green energy | 10h 5min ago
ASMedia appoints lawyers to defend patent lawsuit against VIA
IT + CE - Stockwatch | 10h 9min ago
Worldwide server market grew 4.8% in shipments, while revenues increased 2.2% in 4Q14, says Gartner
IT + CE | 10h 11min ago
Samsung loses top position in global 4Q14 smartphone market, says Gartner
Mobile + telecom | 10h 14min ago
Smartphone platform providers eyeing emerging Africa market
Mobile + telecom | 10h 19min ago
Digitimes Research: 24- and 27-inch monitor retail pricing increases in February
Displays | 10h 23min ago
MWC 2015: MediaTek intros 64-bit SoCs for smartphones and tablets
Bits + chips | 10h 25min ago
Casetek sees weaker profits in 4Q14
Before Going to Press | 10h 34min ago
Casetek rumored to land chassis orders for iPhone for 3Q15
Before Going to Press | 10h 36min ago
Mitac expected to see growing cloud computing sales in 2015
Before Going to Press | 10h 37min ago
Japan market: ZTE to launch Blade S6 for mid-range segment
Before Going to Press | 10h 38min ago
Nvidia invites Tesla CEO to chat on smart automobile industry at GTC 2015
Before Going to Press | 10h 38min ago
Chipset vendors, equipment suppliers gearing up efforts to develop LTE-U devices
Before Going to Press | 10h 39min ago
TSMC wins processor orders for second-generation Apple Watch, say rumors
Before Going to Press | 10h 42min ago
Taiwan January manufacturing production index down on month, up on year, says MOEA
Before Going to Press | 10h 44min ago
Mar 4, 12:07
The launch of the Galaxy S6 may help Samsung Electronics revive its flagging smartphone business thanks to improvements in terms of product design and functionality. And yet, the new Galaxy smartphone may bring significant impact on the upstream supply chains.
- Last Mile to Conquer: Tatung's Bendable Optical Cables Cleverly Resolve Problems Related to Optical Fiber Establishment
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
4-Mar-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm antitrust probe reshapes patent licensing in China
- Digitimes Research: Google to finish 2-in-1 Chromebook development in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: Windows 10 unlikely to bring dramatic changes to mobile device market in 2015
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone industry to report shipment growth of 8.6% for 4Q14
- Digitimes Research: China white-box players accelerate LTE tablet supply to Russia vendors
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Apple has been pushing iPhone 6 Plus manufacturing in order to satisfy strong demand from the Asia Pacific region.
Compal Electronics was one of the pioneers that relocated its major production base to China from Taiwan...
The development of network functions virtualization (NFV) solutions will become mature in 2015 and...
Despite years of enthusiasm for wireless charging technology, the market for wireless charging applications...
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...