SMIC reportedly hires former TSMC R&D exec
Bits + chips | 3h 46min ago
Magellan, Samsung America to partner on ELD products
Before Going to Press | 3h 36min ago
Vivotek works with partners to integrate H.265 technology into software
Before Going to Press | 3h 38min ago
Digitimes Research: LCD monitor shipments see around 6-7% drop in 1Q17; will continue to decline in 2Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 21min ago
Cree to set up LED packaging joint venture with Sanan Optoelectronics
Before Going to Press | 4h 23min ago
LG Display 1Q17 net operating profit hits record
Before Going to Press | 4h 26min ago
Elan sees earnings, EPS improve on year in 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 29min ago
SMIC reportedly hires former TSMC R&D exec
Before Going to Press | 4h 30min ago
Taiwan market: Garmin launches new smart bracelets for sport activities, children
Before Going to Press | 4h 31min ago
UMC expects flat performance in 2Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 39min ago
CyberLink nets NT$0.39 per share for 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 44min ago
Taiwan market: More China vendors to follow Oppo to expand share in local smartphone market
Before Going to Press | 4h 46min ago
Nanya to ramp 20m process output
Before Going to Press | 4h 47min ago
SPIL posts profit drop in 1Q17
Before Going to Press | 4h 49min ago
UMC to roll out 22nm process in 2018
Before Going to Press | 4h 50min ago
Apr 26, 16:16
China-based panel suppliers including China Star Optoelectronics Technology (CSOT), BOE Technology, Everdisplay Optronics and Tianma, have resorted to price competition in order to win orders from smartphone vendors such as Huawei, Oppo, Vivo, Gionee, Xiaomi, Meizu, ZTE, Asustek Computer and HTC, according...
- Advantest and W2BI to Exhibit Advanced Test Solutions at Mobile World Congress
- Telecom companies' preference for NFV drives enterprise vCPE market forward
- G.fast IOP, a first in a Carrier Network environment; Swisscom makes it a reality that meets their network requirements
- GMobi acquires leading performance mobile advertising platform MassiveImpact
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
26-Apr-2017 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Samsung Note 7 issues may help Apple to regain number-1 crown in 4Q16
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
HTC's latest development
Asustek's smartphone shipments may have been disappointing in 2016, but the vendor is seeking a rebound in 2017.
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Qualcomm agreed in late 2016 to buy NXP Semiconductor for about US$47 billion in the biggest-ever deal...
To help foster the development of related wireless charging technology in Taiwan, the Wireless Power...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...