Korea-based vendors show more interest in Ultra HD TV segment
Displays | 9h 13min ago
Taiflex expects revenues increase in 2Q14
Bits + chips | 11h 2min ago
Acer wins exclusive IT supply contract from Victoria Police, Australia
IT + CE | Apr 24, 18:58
Largan Precision nets NT$22.36 per share for 1Q14
Before Going to Press | 10h 12min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan DSC shipments decrease 30.4% on quarter in 1Q14
Before Going to Press | 10h 12min ago
NFC penetration in smartphones to exceed 50% in 2015, says NXP Semiconductors executive
Before Going to Press | 10h 13min ago
Acer sets internal target shipments of 10 million smartphones, 10 million tablets for 2014
Before Going to Press | 10h 39min ago
Taiwan thermal module makers expanding heat-pipe capacities
Before Going to Press | 10h 57min ago
Taiwan IC design houses see booming orders from China smartphone vendors
Before Going to Press | 11h 19min ago
China-based white-box tablet vendors face increasing competition from international vendors
Before Going to Press | Apr 24, 18:51
Lenovo to start dual-brand smartphone marketing
Before Going to Press | Apr 24, 18:50
Tesla seeing short production capacity, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | Apr 24, 18:49
Apr 24, 14:28
The single-layer multi-touch applications, mass production of which has been enabled by touch IC designer Goodix' technology, requires only a single layer of ITO film to support 5- to 10-point touch. Previously, the technology worked well only on small-size touch panels, but Goodix has made improvements...
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Taiwan International Smart Green City Summit commences November 1, 2013
- Digitimes Research: Notebook brands and ODMs ramp up shipments in August
- Digitimes Research: Application processor market evolving with profound changes
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
24-Apr-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Single-layer multi-touch technology to enter tablet touch panel market
- Digitimes Research: Over 50% white-box tablets to come with phone functions in 2H14; MediaTek to benefit most
- Digitimes Research: 3-mode smartphones to dominate China entry-level market
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek to continue eating into Spreadtrum market share
- Digitimes Research: Google shifts focus to large-size tablet competition
More and more players have made inroads into the MEMS microphone industry to cash in on the rising...
While Digitimes is known as a media outlet, the company also includes a business unit that solely focuses...
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...