With Asia and US deployments rising, global 2015 solar PV forecast estimated at 59 GW, says IHS
Green energy | 8h 25min ago
Synergy to be generated from acquisition of EMC, says Dell executive
Before Going to Press | 9h 26min ago
Solar cell prices may rise in 4Q15, says Motech CEO
Before Going to Press | 9h 31min ago
Taiwan solar cell order visibility through 2016 Lunar New Year, says Motech CEO
Before Going to Press | 9h 36min ago
GCL-Poly, Xi'an LONGi tout Taiwan solar cell makers
Before Going to Press | 9h 38min ago
Samsung, LG to mass produce OLED digital signage in 2016, says reports
Before Going to Press | 9h 43min ago
China to continue PV feed-in tariff subsidies over next 8-10 years, says NEA
Before Going to Press | 9h 45min ago
China Mobile completes installation of 1 million TD-LTE base stations around China
Before Going to Press | 9h 46min ago
China market: TSMC seeing brisk demand for 16nm chips
Before Going to Press | 9h 50min ago
Foxconn ties up with OnePlus to produce smartphones in India
Before Going to Press | 9h 51min ago
Hong Kong Electronics Fair 2015 opens
Before Going to Press | 9h 52min ago
Court dismisses legal action filed by ASE against SPIL
Before Going to Press | 9h 57min ago
LED lighting demand in Southeast Asia market in 2015 estimated at US$1.5 billion
Before Going to Press | 9h 59min ago
Samsung to use Clear Force touch technology in Galaxy S7 handset, says report
Before Going to Press | 10h ago
Taiwan has advantage in flexible electronics industry, says ITRI
Before Going to Press | 10h 5min ago
Wah Hong expects 10% on-quarter revenue increase in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | 10h 6min ago
Newswatch - Oct 12, 11:14
Handset case maker Foxconn Technology has reported revenues of NT$10.28 billion (US$318.44 million) for September, increasing 30% sequentially and 17.8% on year.
- LitePoint integrates flexible PA/FEM testing in one chassis
- 'Smart IoT Testing for Wireless Future' – An enlightenment on IoT testing technologies, innovative applications, and new thinking
- Paving the Way to Flexible, Customer-centric Telco Services with SDN and NFV
- Imagination joins 5G Innovation Centre to drive development of next-generation mobile data networks
- Smart Taiwan Pavilion at MWC Shanghai: Exploring innovative Taiwan 4G mobile applications
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
13-Oct-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...