LanMark posts profit for 1H15
Bits + chips | 12h 36min ago
Samsung Pay to be released in September, say reports
Mobile + telecom | 12h 38min ago
Global chip sales rise 2% in 2Q15, says SIA
Bits + chips | 12h 40min ago
China market: New energy vehicle sales and production climbing
Green energy | 12h 42min ago
Motech suffers net losses in 2Q15
Green energy - Stockwatch | Aug 3, 20:58
Digitimes Research: China market shows mixed pricing trends for July 7W, 9W LED light bulbs
LED | Aug 3, 20:27
Taiwan market: Xiaomi to open retail outlet
Before Going to Press | 12h 25min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan handset shipments to drop in 3Q15, 4Q15
Before Going to Press | 12h 38min ago
Taiwan market: Acers sees strong sales at TCAS
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:59
Catcher capacity is not harmed from recent employee protest, says company
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:44
Elan, Precise Biometrics tie up for fingerprint sensor devices
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:40
Inspection service company Sporton posts revenue growth in July
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:23
HP says business separation not affecting ordering system
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:23
China makers could surpass Korea in small- to medium-size AMOLED capacity by 2018
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:03
Makers optimistic about handset panel shipments to China in 2H15
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 20:02
Ichia sees decreased July revenues
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 19:27
Demand for low-efficiency PV modules comes out in US market
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 19:25
China market: Huawei offers business-use cloud computing services
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 19:23
Digitimes Research: RT Works launches Robot Assist Walker RT. 1
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 19:09
Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipments to decline 15% on year and reach 52 million units in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | Aug 3, 19:07
Aug 3, 14:54
Approximately 15 million of the smartphones sold in China during the first half of 2015 used AMOLED panels, up 19.9% on year, according to Sigmaintell Consulting.
- Imagination joins 5G Innovation Centre to drive development of next-generation mobile data networks
- Smart Taiwan Pavilion at MWC Shanghai: Exploring innovative Taiwan 4G mobile applications
- A leading Taiwan IC fabless crafts versatile RF technology: Interview with Peter Chen, product marketing manager of AMICCOM
- Jorjin launch SimpleLink module solutions for Internet of Everything
- AZUL Design provides integrated services for UI/UX and program design in Asia Pacific
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
3-Aug-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
The Cortex-A72 processor is ARM's highest-performance and most advanced processor. Based on the ARMv8-A...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...