BoardTek PCB sales to gain momentum in 2014
Bits + chips | 7h 7min ago
Yageo November sales edge down slightly
Bits + chips | 7h 18min ago
Largan November revenues hit record
IT + CE | 7h 20min ago
China Li-ion cell capacity grows over 40% in 2013, says IEK
IT + CE | 7h 24min ago
Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
Before Going to Press | 7h 27min ago
HannStar Display to acquire 5.3G touch panel factory from HannStar Touch Solution
Before Going to Press | 7h 35min ago
Panel makers plan to hike notebook panel prices, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 7h 37min ago
China market: Over 20% of high-end smartphones to come with sensor hubs in 2014
Before Going to Press | 7h 38min ago
Semiconductor material supplier Ampoc looks to sequential sales growth in 4Q13
Before Going to Press | 7h 40min ago
Taiwan component makers conservative about orders from China-based telecom carriers
Before Going to Press | 7h 40min ago
Gigabyte promotes DIY motherboard sales by hosts games tournament in China
Before Going to Press | 7h 41min ago
Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
Before Going to Press | 7h 43min ago
Giga Solar November revenues hit record for third time straight
Before Going to Press | 7h 45min ago
Dec 4, 15:09
BlackBerry is likely to replace its core hardware devices business with software services due to the growing popularity of its BBM (BlackBerry Messenger) services, according to industry watchers.
- Oracle Day 2013 Taipei Demonstrates B2B Mobile Marketing
- Taiwan International Smart Green City Summit commences November 1, 2013
- Digitimes Research: Notebook brands and ODMs ramp up shipments in August
- Digitimes Research: Application processor market evolving with profound changes
- Silicon Image introduces new Ultragig 6400-based Gamechanger accessory reference designs for mobile devices
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
5-Dec-2013 12:48 (GMT+8)
- Apple-GTAT partnership to drive sapphire demand
- Why Apple should make a 2-in-1 notebook
- China market: Rumors and speculation for cheap TD-SCDMA iPhone for China
- Commentary: China telecom market dominated by local firms
- Lose the switch, lose the loss: Cavendish Kinetics leverages MEMS for tunable RF components
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
China-based smartphone vendors have seen their global presence expand.
The struggling BlackBerry has announced a major workforce cut and a plan to sell the company.
Chunghwa Telecom (CHT), Taiwan Mobile (TWM) and Far EasTone Telecommunications (FET), the three largest...
Smartphone ODM Arima Communications has decided to expand its product lines to include tablets, smart...
While Mozilla has offered Firefox OS for less than two years, the operating system based on HTML5 and...
Cavendish Kinetics recently announced the availability of production samples of its tunable RF capacitors...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...