TEEMA urges Taiwan government to take action on China hostile headhunting
Before Going to Press | 10h 52min ago
ASE to expand workforce at Chungli facility
Before Going to Press | 10h 53min ago
All-in-one PC shipments to drop over 10% in 2015
Before Going to Press | 10h 59min ago
Acer launches Predator series products in Taiwan, eying opportunity from IT Month show
Before Going to Press | 11h ago
Taiwan PCB production value increases over 7% sequentially in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | 11h 7min ago
D-Link sees strong smart home product sales in Europe
Before Going to Press | 11h 11min ago
Korea government to invest US$110 million into wearables development, says report
Before Going to Press | 11h 19min ago
Global LCD TV shipments to grow 2% in 2016
Before Going to Press | 11h 24min ago
Himax obtains design-wins for smartphone-use force touch solutions
Before Going to Press | 11h 27min ago
ZTE receives government funds to accelerate development of in-house mobile processors
Before Going to Press | 11h 31min ago
TSMC may raise dividend for 2016
Before Going to Press | 11h 32min ago
Sales of 40-inch TVs in Japan strong in October
Before Going to Press | 11h 34min ago
Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
Before Going to Press | 11h 35min ago
TWM withdraws from bidding for 2,500-2,600MHz bands
Before Going to Press | 11h 38min ago
Digitimes Research: Japan telecom operators offering household robots to boost revenues
Before Going to Press | 11h 48min ago
Nov 20, 14:46
TSM (trusted service manager) Alliance Digital Tech on November 19 announced the launch of RicoPay, a NFC electronic wallet for third-party mobile electronic payments, in the Taiwan market.
- Good Way Technology's DU 3900 granted the winner of HKEIA Award
- LitePoint integrates flexible PA/FEM testing in one chassis
- 'Smart IoT Testing for Wireless Future' – An enlightenment on IoT testing technologies, innovative applications, and new thinking
- Paving the Way to Flexible, Customer-centric Telco Services with SDN and NFV
- Imagination joins 5G Innovation Centre to drive development of next-generation mobile data networks
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
25-Nov-2015 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
Computex has evolved into one of the biggest and most important ICT trade shows in the world since...
Although the company has not been operating in the gaming notebook industry for long, Gigabyte Technology...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...