SPIL expects higher factory utilization in 2Q16
Bits + chips | 6min ago
Transcend 1Q16 net profits fall 25%
Bits + chips | 14min ago
Global Lighting Technologies expects to ship 10 million TV-use LGPs in 2016
Displays | 15min ago
Cypress subsidiary Deca to receive US$60 million investment from ASE
Bits + chips | 12h 36min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan makers ship 7.35 million LCD TVs in 1Q16
Displays | Apr 28, 20:50
Macronix posts another quarter of losses
Bits + chips | Apr 28, 20:48
Digitimes Research: Woskan, iStaging developing VR for use in real estate marketing
Before Going to Press | 12h 56min ago
Senao Networks nets NT$3.21 per share for 1Q16
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:32
China sets 2020 targets for robot industry development
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:31
Nintendo to stop production of Wii U in March 2018
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:30
Chip orders for iPhone SE rise in 2Q16
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:29
Motech Industries lowers price for new shares issued for capital expansion
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:23
Gamania Digital Entertainment nets NT$0.12 per share for 1Q16
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:23
Danen Technology suffers net loss per share of NT$0.21 for 1Q16
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:21
Notebook-use thermal module makers step into server applications
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:20
Giantplus Technology posts 1Q16 net EPS of NT$0.30
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:19
Adlink nets NT$0.26 per share for 1Q16
Before Going to Press | Apr 28, 20:18
Apr 26, 11:17
Game developer XPEC Entertainment has announced it will form a strategic alliance with Japan-based mobile game developer AltPlus through cross investment.
- GSMA announces further details for Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2016
- Good Way Technology's DU 3900 granted the winner of HKEIA Award
- LitePoint integrates flexible PA/FEM testing in one chassis
- 'Smart IoT Testing for Wireless Future' – An enlightenment on IoT testing technologies, innovative applications, and new thinking
- Paving the Way to Flexible, Customer-centric Telco Services with SDN and NFV
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
28-Apr-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC's latest development
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...