PTI posts profit growth in 2Q16
Bits + chips | 2h 16min ago
Realtek 2Q16 profits soar over 70%
Bits + chips | 3h 38min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan ships over 269 million small- to medium-size panels in 2Q16
Displays | 3h 39min ago
ET Solar, Xian LONGi set up joint venture for overseas PV module marketing
Before Going to Press | 3h 5min ago
Taiwan to allocate frequency bands for IoT based on flexibility, says MOTC head
Before Going to Press | 3h 18min ago
Taiwan market: Epson to promote digital sewing pattern printing
Before Going to Press | 3h 51min ago
Taiwan should strive to develop innovative IoT applications, says Google executive
Before Going to Press | 3h 52min ago
Foxlink developing service-oriented robotic arms and robots
Before Going to Press | 4h 16min ago
Hangzhou factories concerned about impact of air pollution controls during G20 Summit
Before Going to Press | 4h 24min ago
E-sports expected to push demand for gaming notebooks, desktops in 2H16
Before Going to Press | 4h 28min ago
State Power Investment procures 2.75GWp of PV modules
Before Going to Press | 4h 29min ago
Pegatron chairman lauds SoftBank chairman for acquiring ARM
Before Going to Press | 4h 30min ago
Global OLED panel shipments in 2016 to reach 36.69 million units, says IHS
Before Going to Press | 4h 34min ago
Pegatron automates factory in Shanghai, says chairman
Before Going to Press | 4h 35min ago
Digitimes Research: Launch of Android-based Pepper to ramp up market size
Before Going to Press | 4h 40min ago
Newswatch - Jul 19, 16:12
VIA Technologies' subsidiary Chander Electronics will invest in Taiwan-based third-party payment solution provider Neweb Technologies and will spend NT$690 million (US$21.58 million) to purchase 18.14 million shares at a price of NT$38 per share. The investment will allow Chander to hold a 58.88% stake...
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- NVIDIA Pascal taking us one step closer to a VR world
- Introduction of LYNwave smart antenna solution
- GSMA announces further details for Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2016
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
26-Jul-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC's latest development
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...