TSMC to offer more wafer starts to MediaTek in 3Q14
Bits + chips | 40min ago
Notebook thermal module makers eye business opportunities from electric vehicles
Before Going to Press | 58min ago
Career expects sales to peak in 4Q14
Before Going to Press | 59min ago
Acer sees booming sales of Chromebooks, says CEO
Before Going to Press | 1h 7min ago
China PV module makers expected to ask Taiwan solar cell makers to offer incentives
Before Going to Press | 1h 20min ago
LG launches cloud-based monitors
Before Going to Press | 1h 21min ago
AUO able to produce 42- to 75-inch WCG curved Ultra HD TV panels
Before Going to Press | 1h 23min ago
Touch Taiwan 2014 to take place in late August
Before Going to Press | 1h 24min ago
Global Ultra HD TV penetration to reach at least 6-8% in 2014
Before Going to Press | 1h 24min ago
Digitimes Research: Japan promoting service robots
Before Going to Press | 1h 25min ago
Small- to medium-size China smartphone component makers under pressure of being forced out in 2H14
Before Going to Press | 1h 26min ago
Jul 24, 13:58
Samsung Electronics' wireless business unit is reportedly seeing infighting between the manufacturing and purchasing departments since the manufacturing arm is gradually increasing the adoption of in-house-made components, edging out the purchasing arm's presence in the business unit, according to...
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
21-Jul-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments to China unlikely to surpass 400 million units in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Amazon Fire smartphone to promote offline-to-online shopping business model
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...