Vendors partner with Wintel to release US$199-249 notebooks for 2H14
IT + CE | 5h 36min ago
Apple to become largest client for TSMC, say sources
Bits + chips | 5h 39min ago
China market: Xiaomi launches new flagship smartphone
Mobile + telecom | 6h 36min ago
Apple new iPhones to come with different time tables to avoid competition
Mobile + telecom | 6h 52min ago
Delta expected to enjoy strong performance in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 6h 36min ago
Samsung suffering from infighting; may impact upcoming smartphone plans, says report
Before Going to Press | 6h 52min ago
Han's Laser and Goodfeel to attend Touch Taiwan 2014
Before Going to Press | 7h 3min ago
TCAS 2014: BenQ to promote short-distance projectors
Before Going to Press | 7h 25min ago
Digitimes Research: CSOT to see increased influence in AMOLED industry
Before Going to Press | 7h 54min ago
North America semiconductor equipment industry posts book-to-bill ratio of 1.09 in June, says SEMI
Before Going to Press | 7h 56min ago
Chassis makers doubtful about rumors Samsung to release metal chassis smartphone
Before Going to Press | 8h 22min ago
PTI reports EPS NT$1.96 for 1H14
Before Going to Press | 8h 50min ago
Digitimes Research: Wi-Fi ecosystem keeps expanding
Before Going to Press | 9h 20min ago
Google to incorporate NFC functionality into Android
Before Going to Press | 9h 36min ago
Peak season TV demand expected to be flat on year
Before Going to Press | 9h 38min ago
LCD monitor panel prices rise on tight supply, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 9h 40min ago
Jul 23, 13:49
Universal Scientific Industrial (USI), an affiliated company of Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE), reportedly has landed SiP module orders from Apple for its iWatch wearable devices, according to industry sources.
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
21-Jul-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Fierce price competition revives GG touch panel demand
- Digitimes Research: Smartphone shipments to China unlikely to surpass 400 million units in 2014
- Digitimes Research: Amazon Fire smartphone to promote offline-to-online shopping business model
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
Intel president Renee James, during a recent interview, told Digitimes that the company and its partners...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Smart devices including PCs, tablets and smartphones are changing people's life. In 2013, 2.32 billion...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...