Gigabyte Communications to ship 2G feature phones
Mobile + telecom | 10h 3min ago
Panel makers look to vehicle industry as handset panel shipments remain conservative
Displays | 10h 9min ago
Automated production lines still not yet efficient for back-end assembly players
Before Going to Press | 9h 49min ago
Apple cuts iPad mini prices; non-Apple vendors may follow suit
Before Going to Press | 10h 30min ago
Digitimes Research: DRAM shipments to drop 20% on year in 2014 due to weak PC demand
Before Going to Press | 10h 31min ago
LED demand turns weak in 3Q14, says Epistar chairman
Before Going to Press | 10h 49min ago
Digitimes Research: Kickstarter wearables expand their presences in sleep sensing industry
Before Going to Press | 10h 50min ago
Three flexible PCB makers raise funds to address growing business operations
Before Going to Press | 10h 55min ago
Apple iWatch still under EVT despite components already in production
Before Going to Press | 10h 57min ago
Taiwan market: HTC to launch HTC Butterfly 2 through cooperation with Chunghwa Telecom
Before Going to Press | 10h 59min ago
Trend and technologies at Touch Taiwan 2014
Before Going to Press | 11h ago
Asustek readies new 2-in-1 products for competition
Before Going to Press | 11h 1min ago
Demand for 8-inch wafer foundry heating up
Before Going to Press | 11h 1min ago
New mobile products to benefit component suppliers until end of 2014
Before Going to Press | 11h 2min ago
Acer becomes top PC and projector vendor in Philippines
Before Going to Press | 11h 4min ago
Sep 1, 13:26
Asustek Computer is set to release its new 7-inch MeMO Pad 7 ME70CX tablet in early September in Taiwan priced at NT$2,990 (US$100) to attract demand, according to the company.
- Wilocity showcase WiGig solution for mobile phone
- Conexant debuts AudioSmart software for PCs, tablets
- Edge-Core Networks to showcase next generation cloud networking service with advanced could-based wired and wireless solutions at Computex 2014
- u-blox launches TOBY-L2, the fastest 4G LTE modules with 3G, 2G fallback in the world
- eASPNet joins Alcatel-Lucent ng Connect Program as strategic partner
- Fujitsu converts Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications into a wholly owned subsidiary
- NEC reaks the speed barriers of microwave transmission with ultra high modulations
- LSI completes acquisition of SandForce
- Fujitsu introduces ARROWS Z ISW11F au smartphone
- PSCo Technical Distribution partners with Matrox to offer fully integrated turnkey video walls
1-Sep-2014 markets closed
- Gaining an advantage in emerging markets: Q&A with India-based handset player Micromax
- Voices from India: How can Taiwan best tap the booming India handset market
- Digitimes Research: iPhone ASP falls in 2Q14
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
HTC has launched its flagship smartphone M8
Digitimes president Colley Hwang recently visited India, where he met with key players in the country's handset ecosystem as well as relevant government...
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
Amazon unveiled its own-brand smartphone, the Fire, featuring several unique funtions such as Firefly and head motion dection for 3D display
Karbonn, the second-largest India-based handset vendor, is looking into in-house production. Digitimes...
Sales of handsets in the India market reached 61.07 million units in the first quarter of 2014, with...
As India's handset market is continuing to grow, local vendors including Lava, Spice, Intex and GI...
During Digitimes president Colley Hwang's recent trip to India, he had the opportunity to meet with...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...