Trina Solar to begin production of 5BB solar cells, say reports
Green energy | 11h 27min ago
Taiwan market: Smartphone sales up slightly in July
Mobile + telecom - Newswatch | 11h 31min ago
Taiwan FTC approves acquisition of HMI by ASML
Bits + chips | Aug 24, 20:06
Taiwan market: Mobile Internet-access infrastructure key to development of mobile payments, says NCC
Mobile + telecom | Aug 24, 20:04
Elexcon and IEE 2016 opens covering electronics and embedded applications
Before Going to Press | 10h 55min ago
Research firm expects Taiwan PCB output to grow sequentially, but fall on year in 3Q16
Before Going to Press | 11h 39min ago
Digitimes Research: Global tablet shipment to drop over 10% on year
Before Going to Press | 11h 44min ago
Semi, LCD equipment maker Gallant to see EPS double in 2016
Before Going to Press | 11h 45min ago
Samsung pushing low-price tablet with strong e-book support
Before Going to Press | 11h 45min ago
ITRI showcasing materials for flexible OLED at Touch Taiwan 2016
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 20:11
Digitimes Research: Japan IT vendors stepping into IoT business
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 19:51
Taiwan PCB production value to grow 8.8% on quarter in 3Q16, says IEK
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 19:48
China Telecom nets CNY11.673 billion for 1H16
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 19:47
Sharp preparing to market solar cells in China, says Nikkei
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 19:46
Consumer IC vendor Sonix to ship over 600 million MCUs in 2016
Before Going to Press | Aug 24, 19:45
Newswatch - Aug 24, 15:28
Nvidia has unveiled its newest mobile processor, the Tegra Parker, which is suited for automotive applications like self-driving cars and digital cockpits.
- GMobi acquires leading performance mobile advertising platform MassiveImpact
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- NVIDIA Pascal taking us one step closer to a VR world
- Introduction of LYNwave smart antenna solution
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
24-Aug-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC's latest development
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
Qualcomm president Derek Aberle spared his time with Digitimes for an exclusive interview...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...