China market: Subor Electronics teams up with AMD to develop VR gaming chip, says report
Bits + chips | 3h 31min ago
TCL sees smartphone shipments decline nearly 13% on year in May
Mobile + telecom | 4h 7min ago
Digitimes Research: Samsung Display AMOLED panel shipments to increase to 560 million units in 2019
Displays | 4h 24min ago
Commentary: Samsung Display to continue dominating AMOLED market until 2H17
Displays | 4h 27min ago
IC design houses allocating 28/40nm orders to UMC, SMIC
Before Going to Press | 4h 19min ago
Fingerprint sensor startup raises nearly NT$200 million
Before Going to Press | 4h 33min ago
China market: Foxconn plans to resume retail deployment
Before Going to Press | 4h 39min ago
Qualcomm aims to roll out 5G SoC solutions in 2018-2019
Before Going to Press | 4h 42min ago
SAS not seeing rebound in China market
Before Going to Press | 4h 43min ago
Arcadyan Technology to deal out 2015 dividend of NT$1.60
Before Going to Press | 4h 47min ago
LTE Cat-M1, LTE Cat-NB1 to become mainstream IoT technology, says Qualcomm at MWC Shanghai 2016
Before Going to Press | 4h 48min ago
Hiwin Technologies to deal out 2015 dividend of NT$2.30
Before Going to Press | 4h 49min ago
Wafer Works to not deal out 2015 dividend
Before Going to Press | 4h 50min ago
InterServ International to not deal out 2015 dividend
Before Going to Press | 4h 51min ago
Egis fingerprint sensor adopted by Samsung
Before Going to Press | 4h 52min ago
Jun 20, 12:26
Shareholders of networking/communication device maker Accton Technology have approved a plan to distribute a cash dividend per share of about NT$1.96 (US$0.06) for 2015, accounting for 89.71% of the corresponding net EPS of NT$2.19.
- Taiwan Pavilion features innovative smart Taiwan at MWC Shanghai
- Next stage of visionary mobile technology development: Virtual reality and IoT
- NVIDIA Pascal taking us one step closer to a VR world
- Introduction of LYNwave smart antenna solution
- GSMA announces further details for Mobile World Congress Shanghai 2016
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
28-Jun-2016 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments see weaker-than-expected growth in 2Q15
- Digitimes Research: White-box players pushing 10.1-inch Windows tablets
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to partner with Acer, Lenovo and Inventec for US$169-249 Windows 10 notebooks
- Computex 2015: BioLogic SportCase wins Design and Innovation Award
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
HTC's latest development
TD-LTE is the mainstream global choice for 4G asymmetric frequency spectrum networks
A portal for information about Taiwan's WiMAX industry.
Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2015, hosted from March 2-5 in Barcelona, Spain gathered mobile device vendors worldwide to showcase their latest mobile...
The next wave of computing is now beginning to define the IT industry, where the boundaries of computing...
At this point most consumers are not that familiar with the USB Type C specification but it has the...
Buoyed by its ZenFone series smartphones, Asustek Computer has captured a portion of the global smartphone...
Notebook vendor Acer aims to ship at least five million smartphones in 2015 and plans to hike the shipments...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2010
The global handset market did not have a banner year in 2009, with overall shipments of 1.167 billion units representing a drop of 3.2% from the previous year,...
- Taiwan handset industry overview - Jun 2008
The use of handsets continues to grow around the world, both in mature and emerging markets, as the communication devices become ever more ingrained in people's...
- Taiwan handset overview - Jun 2007
Global handset shipments topped 977 million units in 2006, according to Digitimes Research, with Taiwan-based handset makers accounting for 14% of the market on...