中文網
Taipei
Mon, Aug 15, 2022
21:20
mostly clear
29°C
CONNECT WITH US

Arisawa to wholly own Taiwan FCCL maker ThinFlex

Jay Liu, Taipei; Willis Ke, DIGITIMES Asia 0

FCCL supplier Thinflex will be wholly owned by Arisawa Manufacturing, now holding a 52% stake in the Taiwan-based maker, as the Japanese vendor is set to acquire the remaining 48% stake soon.

The article you are trying to open requires News database subscription. Please sign in if you wish to continue.
Related stories