A Taiwan-based startup is ready to launch terminal simulation systems and 5G vertical applications to help local companies accelerate related efforts to develop, build, operate and maintain the 5G private networks.
The startup Chuan Chih (transliterated from Chinese) also develops 5G service platforms and terminal solutions by optimizing core technologies and IP products transferred from Taiwan's National Chiao Tung University. The university became National Yang Ming Chiao Tung University through a merger with National Yang Ming University recently.
Chuan Chih is currently working with a number of EMS firms to simulate and test the connectivity and reliability of 5G private networks built under virtual environments to help enterprises lower initial 5G network deployment costs, according to company CEO Gavin Hsu.
Its simulation technology can be softwarized to create simulation movements with the highest flexibility and mobility that can be evenly distributed within the field of a designated 5G private network system to realize real-time scenarios, Hsu said.
The company will also provide upper-level software products to help companies monitor and manage data traffic passing through their 5G wireless networks to optimize maintenance efforts and application parameters, Hsu added.
About 60% of companies in the 5G private network supply chain are likely to adopt 5G private networks in 2021-2022, and the remaining 40% will build similar systems in 2023-2025, according to Chuan Chih, citing data from a survey it conducted in cooperation with other industrial partners in November 2020.
Chuan Chih believes that some demonstration factories and hospitals with established 5G private networks will emerge in 2025-2030.