Delta Group today introduced its new education-focused Vivitek D755WTi interactive ultra-short throw digital projector at Computex Taipei 2013. Ideal for smaller spaces with big presentation requirements, the compact D755WTi can be easily installed in a space-limited classroom without compromising performance or user experience.
The Vivitek D755WTi combines a native WXGA projection with ultra short-throw technology and interactive whiteboard (IWB) functionality. The D755WTi allow users to project larger images from shorter distances. From a distance of about 14.5-inches from the screen, this ultra-short throw projector can project a large 100-inch (diagonal) picture. The D755WTi offers full IWB functionality with the addition of two-way communication that allows for dual pen support for simultaneous use such as teacher/pupil, and learning collaboration.
The Vivitek D755WTi features a brightness of 3000 lumens, a contrast of 5,000:1 and Texas Instrument's DLP1 BrilliantColor technology, ensuring stunning image quality. It can be easily integrated into a school's network, with the IT administration benefitting from the machine's system administration capability via RJ45. As is usual with Vivitek projectors, the D755WTi features multiple display connectivity ports, including HDMI, VGA-In, DisplayPort, Composite, Video Out, and more.
At 5kg (11lbs), the D755WTi is compact in size and quiet in use less than 30dB (in ECO mode). It also has a convenient top-loading, sliding cover for quick and easy lamp replacement. Designed to be filter- and dust-free, the D755WTi enables cool and efficient operation, which eliminates the need to replace or discard filters. This fabrication keeps the projectors running at top energy efficient levels.
Vivitek D755WTi will be featured at Computex Taipei 2013 in the Delta booth in the Nangang Exhibition Hall, 4F, L0118.
Features - Vivitek D755WTi
- Delivers up to a large 100" image from about 14.5-inches away
- Built-in IWB functionality turns any surface into an interactive whiteboard
- Dual pen support for simultaneous writing
- 3000 lumens and 5,000:1 contrast ratio
- 20 watts (10W x2) of total audio power
- Energy efficient lamps that last up to 8000 hours
- 3D ready with DLP Link and Blu-Ray 3D functionality
- Top-loading, cover for quick and easy lamp replacement
- Compact size at 287.7 x 374.5 x 126.6mm and weighing 5kg