Provision of the Service
DIGITIMES does not guarantee uninterrupted service. In the event of an interruption of the Service, we will make all reasonable effort to promptly restore service.
DIGITIMES attempts to ensure the accuracy of the information it publishes at the time of publication but does not accept liability for any loss resulting from use of information it provides. Apart from grammatical corrections and recasting that does not affect meaning, DIGITIMES publishes correction notices for any changes made to previous articles.
The information you provide on the DIGITIMES registration page must be true and accurate and updated in a timely fashion.
If our email to you is undeliverable, after ten (10) tries we will remove your address from our mailing list. You could then re-apply for email service through the Update/renew my account page.
Changes in the Service
All changes to the Service will be announced on the main page and in emails to members. Price increases (applicable only to new members and renewal of membership) will be announced at least 30 days in advance. Other changes may be effective immediately upon announcement.
Termination of service
Subscriptions for the Service must be paid for in advance. DIGITIMES will send you a renewal reminder before the expiration of your subscription.
We reserve the right to terminate your account and refuse to provide service if you violate any of the terms of this agreement. If DIGITIMES terminates your account in this way, it will provide you with a pro-rated refund.
Subscriptions that include access to research reports cannot be canceled until the subscription period is finished. However, subscribers to news content can cancel their subscription for a full refund within two weeks of subscribing. After that subscribers can cancel at any time and receive a refund of their annual fee prorated for the period of time the service was used minus a cancellation fee of 25% of the annual fee.
Customer acceptance of terms and conditions
Use of the Service is subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. By accessing the member-only areas of the Service you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
DIGITIMES does not guarantee the accuracy of any content, data or information sourced on Digitimes.com and is not liable for any errors, factual or otherwise, in any article, report or multimedia item accessed by DIGITIMES' free and paying customers. It is the responsibility of the customer to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, usefulness, or appropriateness of any information provided by DIGITIMES or found on the Digitimes.com website.
The terms and conditions in this contract shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China. Both parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of China.
- Connected Cars Drive ITS and New Services Boom
- LILIN is presenting the latest IR IP PTZ at Secutech Taipei 2015
- Improving performance using Antaira's management features
- Epistar promotes Co-activation Service, adopts DoB with HV chips to win over lighting brands
- Indium Corporation releases BiAgX solder paste technology as drop-in replacement for high-Pb solders
- AccuTouch Five Wire Resistive Touchscreens
- Getting the Most Out Of Your Next Generation Digital Security Surveillance System
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Digitimes Research: Philips makes wise move selling Lumileds stake
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft patent fee cut to attract vendors to pre-install apps in Android products
- Digitimes Research: Lenovo smartphone shipments reach only 8-9 million units in 1Q15
- Digitimes Research: China smartphone shipments drop over 30% sequentially in 1Q15 as small regional vendors suffer
- Digitimes Research: Microsoft to push 2 inexpensive notebooks in mid-2015 to counter Chromebook penetration
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
The IC backend service industry was capped by a flurry of merger and acquisition (M&A) activities...
Macronix International, which ranks as the world's second-largest NOR flash supplier with a 19% share...
The applications, demand and service areas for the global storage device industry have seen profound...
- Smartphone and tablet industry: The view from Taiwan - May 2012
Taiwan-based companies have a long and successful history of involvement in the supply chain for mobile devices, which for the purposes of this article consist...
- Taiwan motherboard industry overview - May 2012
The year 2011 saw the motherboard industry reverse its trend of declining shipments year-on-year, to post a slight 0.2% growth. This upturn in fortunes was expected...
- Notebook market overview - Jun 2011
The notebook industry in 2010 experienced several major events that significantly changed the industry's ecosystem for the year and the industry is also believed...
- LCD TV overview - Jun 2011
Growth of the global LCD TV market was not as strong as expected in 2010 as the market continued to feel the aftershocks of the economic recession that had hit...