AMD slashes desktop CPU prices
Bits + chips | 10h 37min ago
Compal acquires new enterprise notebook orders for 2014 from HP
IT + CE | 10h 40min ago
Brand vendors to back down from releasing touchscreen conventional notebooks in 2014
IT + CE | 10h 58min ago
Three China-based handset vendors increase component deliveries
Mobile + telecom | 11h 13min ago
CCI to see shipment growth in server cooling plates in 2013
Before Going to Press | 11h 19min ago
Passive component supplier Nichidenbo sales up slightly in November
Before Going to Press | 11h 43min ago
Copper foil prices to continue dropping in 1Q14
Before Going to Press | 11h 56min ago
Taiwan market: Asustek launches PadFone mini
Before Going to Press | 12h 11min ago
TSMC builds up bumping capacity
Before Going to Press | 12h 11min ago
Google starts using Internet data center in Taiwan
Before Going to Press | Dec 11, 19:51
ASE wastewater scandal will not affect handset chipset supplies in the short term, say vendors
Before Going to Press | Dec 11, 19:50
E Ink November revenues up on month, down on year
Before Going to Press | Dec 11, 19:43
Dec 11, 14:43
PCB, FDP and semiconductor manufacturing equipment supplier Csun Manufacturing is expected to see its sales post significant sequential growth in the first quarter of 2014 buoyed by capacity ramps at foundry houses and PCB makers.
- Indium8.9HF1-P delivers high first pass yields for in-circuit testing
- Atmel moves its groundbreaking XSense touch sensor into mass production
- Indium features new, high-reliability solder alloy SACM at Productronica
- Orbotech Ultra Fusion 600 delivers advanced performance with high speed for IC substrates down to 5μm
- Orbotech presents advanced technologies for HDI and IC substrate production
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
11-Dec-2013 markets closed
A fire at SK Hynix' plant in China has pushed up DRAM prices.
The IC supply chain continues to manage inventories in the fourth quarter of 2013, while demand for certain high-end mobile devices weakens, TSMC chairman...
SEMICON Taiwan 2013 will takes palce from September 4-6. It will feature more than 650 exhibitors, and more than 110 speakers from technology companies...
Micron Technology, which completed its acquisition of Elpida on July 31, said the company will put profits first instead of fighting for market share...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Disappointing sales of high-end smartphones and other unfavorable factors have discouraged PCB makers...
Win Semiconductors was named the world's top pure-play gallium arsenide (GaAs) IC foundry in 2009,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...