China government tightens tax incentives, subsidies to enterprises
IT + CE | 1h 3min ago
Delta Electronics lands orders for distributed, low-power inverters form Japan, say papers
Green energy - Newswatch | 1h 36min ago
Xiaomi may adopt sapphire for covers of 5.7-inch smartphone
Mobile + telecom | 1h 42min ago
Lof Solar sues Sunshine PV for alleged patent infringement
Green energy | 1h 50min ago
TV panel growth estimated at 3.4% in 2015, says WitsView
Displays | 1h 57min ago
Automotive-use LED market value to reach US$2.5 billion by 2018, says LEDinside
LED | 2h 1min ago
China market: LeTV aims to ship 3-4 million own-brand LCD TVs in 2015
Displays | 2h 5min ago
G-Tech to expand 3D-forming glass capacity
Displays | 2h 7min ago
PSI to list on Taiwan emerging stock market
Bits + chips | 2h 21min ago
Global semiconductor market set for strongest growth in four years in 2014, says IHS
Bits + chips | 2h 22min ago
Faraday and Fresco Logic jointly develop 55nm USB 3.1 host controller, says report
Bits + chips - Stockwatch | 2h 47min ago
Computex 2015 out of booths
IT + CE | Dec 22, 21:58
Taiwan attracts foreign direct investment of over US$4.4 billion in January-November, says MOEA
Bits + chips | Dec 22, 21:56
Taiwan November export order value down sequentially, up on year, says MOEA
Bits + chips | Dec 22, 21:54
Panasonic said to shut down last PCB factory
Bits + chips | Dec 22, 21:47
HLMC said to invest NT$100 billion to build new fab
Bits + chips | Dec 22, 21:36
Sugon unveils new China-developed cloud computing operating system
Before Going to Press | Dec 22, 21:23
Mitsui Chemical and SKC to merge polyurethane material businesses
Before Going to Press | Dec 22, 21:22
Digitimes Research: China OGS touch panel makers hiking GFF capacity
Before Going to Press | Dec 22, 21:21
Server PCB specialist Allied Circuit positive about 2015
Before Going to Press | Dec 22, 21:16
UTAC to set up 12-inch wafer level packaging line in Taiwan
Before Going to Press | Dec 22, 21:16
MediaTek shipments for 4G smartphones to exceed 30 million units in 2014, says report
Before Going to Press | Dec 22, 21:11
Dec 18, 21:55
Unitech Printed Circuit Board has expanded production capacity for HDI boards by about 10% since 2014, according to the company, adding that the utilization rate of its HDI board production lines has stayed high buoyed by growing demand for smartphones.
- Knowles Corporation celebrates 40th anniversary in Taiwan, showcasing multiple innovative solutions
- Advantest announces newest handler for testing advanced memory ICs
- CEVA offers total solutions for the multi-billion-dollar IoT market
- Seizing IoT opportunities, CEVA acquires RivieraWaves
- NXP appoints new VP, Taiwan Sales and Country Manager
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
23-Dec-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: MediaTek, Rockchip to join Chromebook market
- Digitimes Research: Intel looking to promote x86 architecture to China chip designers
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm far ahead of Marvell and MediaTek in China LTE market
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
The move by Globalfoundries to acquire IBM's semiconductor business unit and to team up with Samsung...
The global wireless charging market is set for an explosive growth in 2015 as wireless charging applications...
NAND flash chip controller maker Phison Electronics has seen its sales grow robustly in 2014. And under...
With the global LED lighting application market taking off, and business opportunities emerging fast,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...