TEEMA urges Taiwan government to take action on China hostile headhunting
Before Going to Press | 37min ago
ASE to expand workforce at Chungli facility
Before Going to Press | 38min ago
All-in-one PC shipments to drop over 10% in 2015
Before Going to Press | 44min ago
Acer launches Predator series products in Taiwan, eying opportunity from IT Month show
Before Going to Press | 45min ago
Taiwan PCB production value increases over 7% sequentially in 3Q15
Before Going to Press | 52min ago
D-Link sees strong smart home product sales in Europe
Before Going to Press | 56min ago
Korea government to invest US$110 million into wearables development, says report
Before Going to Press | 1h 4min ago
Global LCD TV shipments to grow 2% in 2016
Before Going to Press | 1h 9min ago
Himax obtains design-wins for smartphone-use force touch solutions
Before Going to Press | 1h 12min ago
ZTE receives government funds to accelerate development of in-house mobile processors
Before Going to Press | 1h 16min ago
TSMC may raise dividend for 2016
Before Going to Press | 1h 17min ago
Sales of 40-inch TVs in Japan strong in October
Before Going to Press | 1h 19min ago
Taiwan notebook makers seeking lower chip quotes for 2016
Before Going to Press | 1h 20min ago
TWM withdraws from bidding for 2,500-2,600MHz bands
Before Going to Press | 1h 23min ago
Digitimes Research: Japan telecom operators offering household robots to boost revenues
Before Going to Press | 1h 33min ago
Nov 25, 13:56
Jiangsu Changjiang Electronics Technology (JCET), China's largest semiconductor packaging and test services provider, has reportedly grabbed assembly orders for SiP (system-in-package) modules from Apple for 2016.
- Orbotech shares vision for future electronics manufacturing models; leverages rebranding efforts
- Indium Corporation's EZ-Pour Gallium Trichloride simplifies room temperature processes
- Entegris introduces the SmartStack 300 mm contactless horizontal wafer shipper for safer wafer handling
- Kilopass announces breakthrough memory technology for IoT devices
- DKIH common mode chokes for 1- and 3-phase applications mount on PCB
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Rockchip statement on merger rumor
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
25-Nov-2015 markets closed
- Mentor Graphics Veloce VirtuaLAB adds protocols for networking designs
- Mouser Electronics undergoing expansion
- Digitimes Research: Shrinking tablet market prompts China touch panel supply chain to look for growth elsewhere
- Digitimes Research: Tsinghua Unigroup acquisition of Micron faces difficulties, but is a must for China for further development
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm to push inexpensive mobile device market with Microsoft and Allwinner solutions
A CNY120 billion (US$19 billion) national industry investment fund has been set up to help local foundries finance the build-up of advanced manufacturing...
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering (ASE) is seeking to acquire an up to 25% stake in fellow packaging house Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL).
After acquiring MStar Semiconductor, MediaTek has announced more acquisitions.
Semicon Taiwan 2014 will kick off in Taipei from September 3-5, with this year's theme focusing on advanced wafer processes, next-generation memory technologies,...
China-based Tsinghua Unigroup is currently riding high in the global semiconductor industry with a...
While the product life cycles of analog ICs are getting shorter and shorter, the technical standards...
The acquisition of Freescale by NXP Semiconductors will make NXP the world's second largest MCU supplier...
Socionext, a Japan-based corporation focused on the design, development, and sales of system-on-chip...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...