Phison reports strong earnings for 1H14
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 6h 50min ago
Hermes Microvision to see revenues stay flat in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 6h 1min ago
Delta Electronics 2Q14 gross margin, net profit hit records
Before Going to Press | 6h 2min ago
Huawei ships 34 million smartphones in 1H14
Before Going to Press | 6h 14min ago
Taiwan market: BenQ 1H14 LCD TV sales up 20% due to low-blue-light models
Before Going to Press | 6h 15min ago
Commentary: China antitrust probe could affect Qualcomm performance
Before Going to Press | 6h 16min ago
Demand for tablet touch panels decreasing, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 6h 38min ago
Adlink develops 3D intelligent vision-aided positioning system in cooperation with ITRI
Before Going to Press | 6h 52min ago
Digitimes Research: Smartphone AP shipments grow over 13% sequentially in China in 2Q14
Before Going to Press | 7h 9min ago
China market: Colorful Technology poses competitive threat to MSI, ASRock
Before Going to Press | 7h 10min ago
UMC to post single-digit revenue growth in 3Q14
Before Going to Press | 7h 11min ago
Taiwan notebook ODMs to benefit from HP, Dell sales in North America
Before Going to Press | 7h 11min ago
Huawei Device sees high growth in 1H14 handset shipments
Before Going to Press | 7h 12min ago
Sales for mini versions of flagship smartphones short of expectations
Before Going to Press | 7h 13min ago
Digitimes Research: Taiwan digital camera shipments in 2Q14 up 43.3% sequentially
Before Going to Press | 7h 14min ago
Global market share for iPad may slip to below 25% in 2H14
Before Going to Press | 7h 15min ago
Acer tops US LCD monitor retail market in 1H14
Before Going to Press | 7h 16min ago
Huawei Device to launch Ascend Mate 3 4G smartphone, says report
Before Going to Press | 7h 17min ago
Newswatch - Jul 25, 11:25
Memory backend service company Powertech Technology (PTI) has reported net profits of NT$2.09 billion (US$69.69 million) for the first half of 2014, translating into an EPS of NT$1.96 for the six-month period.
- Indium announces RMA-155 Pb-Free Solder Paste
- SiTime 32 kHz MEMS TXCO targets wearables: Interview with founder and Chief Scientist Dr. Aaron Partridge
- Best Practices in SoC Emulation - Guidelines for Maximizing Value
- Germany-based FPCB maker adopts PIC to replace photoimageable ink
- Touch-Controlled Living - Digital Technologies Transform the Face of Traditional Industries
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
29-Jul-2014 markets closed
- Digitimes Research: Hisilicon AP to give Huawei cost advantage in high-end mobile device market
- Digitimes Research: Google looking to clean up Android device mess in emerging markets
- Digitimes Research: Qualcomm far ahead of Marvell and MediaTek in China LTE market
- Turning a smartphone into a PC in a pocket: Q&A with Analogix
- What works in telecom can work in high-speed manufacturing: Leveraging IoT with Vitesse
Digitimes Research expects Taiwan's IC backend production to outperform global average n 2014
TSMC and UMC see strong results for 1Q14
MediaTek's presence in China has been expanding.
Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, the world's largest IC packaging house, has been fined NT$600,000 (US$20,250) and ordered to suspend operations for...
MediaTek has taken up to 60% of the 3G handset solution market in China, pushing the market value of...
According to a recent IDC research note, the transition toward mobile and cloud-based computing is...
Until recently, Vitesse Semiconductor saw its core market as being the carrier Ethernet market, particularly...
Intel was one of the main driving forces behind the consumer PC era of desktops and notebooks, but...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...