BoardTek PCB sales to gain momentum in 2014
Bits + chips | 3h 30min ago
Yageo November sales edge down slightly
Bits + chips | 3h 41min ago
Largan November revenues hit record
IT + CE | 3h 43min ago
China Li-ion cell capacity grows over 40% in 2013, says IEK
IT + CE | 3h 47min ago
Taiwan makers poised to produce 15mm LED BLUs for Ultra HD TVs
Before Going to Press | 3h 50min ago
HannStar Display to acquire 5.3G touch panel factory from HannStar Touch Solution
Before Going to Press | 3h 58min ago
Panel makers plan to hike notebook panel prices, say Taiwan makers
Before Going to Press | 4h ago
China market: Over 20% of high-end smartphones to come with sensor hubs in 2014
Before Going to Press | 4h 1min ago
Semiconductor material supplier Ampoc looks to sequential sales growth in 4Q13
Before Going to Press | 4h 3min ago
Taiwan component makers conservative about orders from China-based telecom carriers
Before Going to Press | 4h 3min ago
Gigabyte promotes DIY motherboard sales by hosts games tournament in China
Before Going to Press | 4h 4min ago
Catcher Technology sees record revenues for November
Before Going to Press | 4h 6min ago
Giga Solar November revenues hit record for third time straight
Before Going to Press | 4h 8min ago
Dec 5, 17:09
Worldwide semiconductor revenues are set to total US$315.4 billion in 2013, a 5.2% increase from US$299.9 billion in 2012, according to Gartner. The top-25 semiconductor vendors' combined revenues are expected to increase 6.2%, a significantly better performance than the rest of the market, whose revenue...
- Atmel moves its groundbreaking XSense touch sensor into mass production
- Indium features new, high-reliability solder alloy SACM at Productronica
- Orbotech Ultra Fusion 600 delivers advanced performance with high speed for IC substrates down to 5μm
- Orbotech presents advanced technologies for HDI and IC substrate production
- Indium soldering products meet new IPC J-STD004B
- Embracing the New Generation Intel Atom Family with DDR3 Memory Support
- Got The Message? Ensuring efficient and reliable delivery of content across a mission critical digital signage network
- Emb' Store On-Demand Software Service for Embedded Computing
- Efficient Network Management for Digital Signage
- Design Benefits of the MI/O Extension Solution
- Perforce Software Introduces Perforce Swarm
- Perforce Unveils Git Fusion, Improving Git Experience
- ATO Solution Co., Ltd. to launch 1Gb SLC NAND Flash after 256Mb/512Mb mass production for the first time in Fab-less industry
- Chilisin's miniature power inductor in 0603/0805 sizes
- Chilisin introduces Thin-film chip inductor 0201 size
5-Dec-2013 12:48 (GMT+8)
A fire at SK Hynix' plant in China has pushed up DRAM prices.
The IC supply chain continues to manage inventories in the fourth quarter of 2013, while demand for certain high-end mobile devices weakens, TSMC chairman...
SEMICON Taiwan 2013 will takes palce from September 4-6. It will feature more than 650 exhibitors, and more than 110 speakers from technology companies...
Micron Technology, which completed its acquisition of Elpida on July 31, said the company will put profits first instead of fighting for market share...
ChipMOS Technologies is among very few firms that have transformed themselves successfully and are...
OCZ Technology shifted its corporate focus away from legacy DRAM memory modules in 2011, and has since...
Disappointing sales of high-end smartphones and other unfavorable factors have discouraged PCB makers...
Win Semiconductors was named the world's top pure-play gallium arsenide (GaAs) IC foundry in 2009,...
- Taiwan DRAM module industry overview - Jun 2011
The year 2010 represented a peak in recent years for the DRAM module industry. Optimism surfaced in the second half of 2009 thanks to a return of demand on the...
- Taiwan DRAM-module industry overview - May 2010
Back to 2006 when total revenues for the third-party module market reached US$12.2 billion, Taiwan had over 15 vendors shipping DRAM modules under their own brand...
- Taiwan semiconductor equipment industry overview - Aug 2008
Worries about a global economic downturn have taken a toll on a number of industries, with the semiconductor industry being no exception. Players in the semiconductor...
- Foundry overview - Sep 2006
Taiwan's semiconductor industry has begun to out-run its global peers, once more, in 2006. This followed a trough in 2004, caused by over-inventory, plus volatility...