BASF to expand capacity
IT + CE | 4min ago
TAICS to cooperate with US TIA on 5G, IoT
Mobile + telecom | 24min ago
China-based Lianluo to take up a majority stake in Newegg, says report
IT + CE | 2h 36min ago
Anpec, GMT set to report revenue growth for 3Q16, says report
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:55
LG Chem to launch 2nd-generation batteries for electric vehicles, says report
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:53
25 million Ultra HD TV panels shipped globally in 1H16, says Sigmaintell
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:51
Oppo aims to ship 130-140 million smartphones in 2017
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:50
Quanta Cloud Technology opens marketing office in Germany
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:46
TWTM 2016 taking place in Taipei
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:41
Semi equipment maker Foxsemicon vying for orders for OLED panel manufacturing
Before Going to Press | Sep 29, 21:40
Sep 23, 10:56
The Taiwan government, in line with energy saving and reduction in carbon emission policies, aims to install 200,000 low-voltage (110V) smart power meters in 2017, one million units in 2020 and three million units in 2024, according to the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Accumulating comprehensive smart living achievements, Tatung is devoted to building smart green communities
- Tatung stands out at 2016 Smart City Summit & Expo with its three top Smart Living accomplishments
- BIG SUN iPV Solar Tracker provides high reliability and high profit
- BIG SUN and SAS sign iPV Solar Tracker exclusive distribution agreement for Germany and Italy
- Brand new fuel cell ferry in full service
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
30-Sep-2016 markets closed
The US government is reviewing anti-dumping tariffs imposed on China and Taiwan solar firms since December 2014.
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Big firms from other sectors are also playing the PV game
The solar energy market is recovering.
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...