Gaming notebook, 2-in-1 markets to see more competition with entry of lower-tier players
IT + CE | 5min ago
Taiwan market: Smartphone shipments to grow in 2Q16
Mobile + telecom | 27min ago
Quartz component maker TXC to increase capex for 2016
Bits + chips - Newswatch | 30min ago
Casetek sees on-year growth in 1Q16 revenues
IT + CE | 41min ago
D-Link suffers net loss per share of NT$0.34 for 1Q16
Before Going to Press | May 4, 20:53
Solartech Energy April revenues down on month, up on year
Before Going to Press | May 4, 20:51
Microelectronics Technology April revenues down on month, up on year
Before Going to Press | May 4, 20:50
Green Energy Technology April revenues up on year
Before Going to Press | May 4, 20:49
Apr 21, 14:47
China-based LeTV has hosted a new product launch conference, showcasing its latest smartphones and LCD TVs. At the show, LeTV also showcased its LeSEE electric vehicle for the first time.
- Tatung stands out at 2016 Smart City Summit & Expo with its three top Smart Living accomplishments
- BIG SUN iPV Solar Tracker provides high reliability and high profit
- BIG SUN and SAS sign iPV Solar Tracker exclusive distribution agreement for Germany and Italy
- Brand new fuel cell ferry in full service
- Armed with strong system integration capabilities, Tatung launches smart green building solutions
- Perforce Software Wins Develop Industry Excellence Award for the Second Year in a Row
- Perforce Teams with Leading Git Client Developer fournova
- Perforce Introduces Helix GitSwarm: Flexible Git Ecosystem Mirrored to a Powerful Mainline Repository
- Perforce Helix Distributed Version Control System Brings Greater Flexibility While Maintaining Enterprise-class Security, Auditability and Control
- Perforce Powers Development of Legacy Quest for iOS and Android
5-May-2016 markets closed
The US government is reviewing anti-dumping tariffs imposed on China and Taiwan solar firms since December 2014.
The 2015 Photonics Festival in Taiwan is taking place in Taipei during June 16-18, with more than 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest optoelectronics...
Big firms from other sectors are also playing the PV game
The solar energy market is recovering.
Taiwan-based crystalline silicon solar cell makers have been impacted by the US imposing an average...
Digitimes recently interviewed Bert Gyselinckx, general manager of the Holst Centre in Eindhoven, to...
Digitimes recently spoke with Karen Lightman, the executive director of MEMS Industry Group (MIG),...
GaAs solar material maker Alta Devices boasts solar cells with an efficiency of 28.8%, but perhaps...